Record Setting Possibilities

Texsox

I think this team could break the record of 15 consecutive losses. I think they have the offense and bullpen, two key ingredients, to make that happen. I am worried about Cease tossing a shut out in a 1-0 win. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1

14 hours ago, Texsox said:

I think this team could break the record of 15 consecutive losses. I think they have the offense and bullpen, two key ingredients, to make that happen. I am worried about Cease tossing a shut out in a 1-0 win. 

I agree with you. After they hit 16 losses and break the White Sox record, then thy need to focus on the all-time major league record of 23 consecutive losses held by the 1961 Phillies. 

• Like 1
  • TLR 1

How soon do we start thinking about draft picks?  Pre or post sell off?  Hopefully, we go on a win streak and laugh about all this later.  Do we need Ron?(not sure if it was him or Greg or someone, too apathetic to look, apologies) to make a team thread ala Abreu to turn the team around?

32 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

I agree with you. After they hit 16 losses and break the White Sox record, then thy need to focus on the all-time major league record of 23 consecutive losses held by the 1961 Phillies. 

Dare to dream. If they trade some starting pitching it's within reach. 

15 hours ago, Texsox said:

If not in this run at some point this season that is a distinct possibility.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

How soon do we start thinking about draft picks?  Pre or post sell off?  Hopefully, we go on a win streak and laugh about all this later.  Do we need Ron?(not sure if it was him or Greg or someone, too apathetic to look, apologies) to make a team thread ala Abreu to turn the team around?

A win streak to reach the high grounds of .500 like last season?

I'm thinking of those scenes in Moneyball where they play it off as a Greek Tragedy because they might not win that 20th game in a row.  But this time it is the Sox with a big lead....they score 8 runs in the 1st inning and do not score again and the Manfred Man scores in the 10th to walk them off for a 9-8 defeat and that 15th in a row in the L column,

33 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

Would a Jose sucks thread still work??