Rick Hahn All Sux Team

YonderLaroche

14 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

He did everything so easily and was so naturally gifted everyone perceived him as loafing... so a  bit similar to Moncada there.  Certainly didn't seem to play with a sense of joy and exuberance.  Pretty moody. 

yes he was very talented but sometimes didnt perform but we honestly haven't had an OF worth a damn since he left.  Eloy and Robert have been ok but injured and unproven.  Eloy not good defensively.  AJ Pollock had a similar demeanor as Rios but he was on the decline and I could tell he just didn't care.  

1 hour ago, YonderLaroche said:

Flowers was awful on the Sox but flourished on the braves.  If we develop them they flourish elsewhere.  If we trade for them or sign them their careers die here 

That's the White Sox way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

99.9999%. Its been stated numerous times over the last decade that Hahn only recently got more say so but even now has to have unanimous approval from KW and JR.  Meaning he has virtually no GM powers that the other 29 GMs have 

I was gonna say, deep down we all know every player on this list is a KW guy.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Tyler Flowers has 20 career fWAR. As they often do, the Sox gave up on him too early after basically turning him into a solid player. A once in a lifetime Sox development and they let him go just in time for him to turn in a few near All Star level years.

I thought the same thing. He actually was a combined 7.6WAR with the Sox when they let him go. I was always a fan of him. When my son was 8 years old we waited after a extra inning sox win to meet some players when I took him for his birthday from north carolina to see 2 games.  It was about 1AM and while other players sped off past my son and another young kid. He pointed to them from his car to go past the barriers. He pulled his car over and opened his door and signed their balls and took pictures after catching an 11 inning game. He was a good guy.  The other good guys were alexei ramirez and adam laroche.