Rick Hahn Appreciation Thread

ron883

I don't know the history so if Rick H did have something to do with our amazing 2005 run I thank him for helping bring me so much joy that season, postseason and offseason (it was fun being champ til Opening Day 2006).

But what he's done to this franchise is sorry, sad, despicable. The White Sox are buried right now and it figures to take a long time to recover. Team is a mess with virtually no reason for optimism. I'm so despondent I no longer am passionate about them even staying in Chicago. Don't get me wrong I want them to stay.

So thanks for 05. I will not be an ingrate about that if you had much to do with it. But Rick, your stupid tanking had no chance of working and didn't work and left us with this horrific team. Your scouts have failed and brought the southside so many bad baseball players at least for this new era of baseball. HR or K at the plate; five inning mediocre at best starters who walk a lot of people giving way to stupendously mediocre to poor relievers. And fielders? Ha. Worse defensive teams imaginable with guys who do not have the will to win in any way.

Thanks for the title though. That was wonderful. Peace to you and yours Mr. Hahn.

Edited by greg775
  • Love 1