Arizona Fall League Roster Announced

Sleepy Harold

1 hour ago, Sleepy Harold said:

Bryan Ramos, Colson Montgomery, Jacob Burke, Adisyn Coffey, Josimar Cousin, Jake Eder, Fraser Ellard, and Jordan Leasure all represent the White Sox. 

The position players are gonna be fun to watch.

Hopefully Eder gives some good performances the further he gets from having surgery. Would be nice to see more from Leasure.

Will always enjoy watching cheap draft guys like Coffey try to stick around.

Cousin, well, I want him to succeed purely because of The Bear.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I see that Nicky Delmonico is a coach down there too. Always seemed to be a good guy.

He's overcame alot of his issues in the minors. I commend him alot to making it and realizing his dream. Now.. his ex girlfriend(s) might say otherwise about the "good guy" thing. :lol:

• Like 1

I figured Leasure might be headed there after he quietly disappeared from Charlotte, similar to how Eder did for Bham and then it came out that he was in AZ prepping.

And although I thought it might have been interesting to see Colson potentially get some reps at 3B, BOS SS Marcelo Mayer being injured (he was basically a lock to go) frees up that logjam and makes more room for Ramos.