What is the most polite way

aboz56

Ladies,

I am a guy who, in most cases, treats women with the utmost respect.  I have more female than male friends.  I do not treat any of them like I suggested in my previous post.  I just wanted to share that I'm not a complete asshole. 

Although , on occassion, when it behooves me, I am an ass.  I'm not apologizing for this.  I just didn't wan't the great women of this site to think that I had no respect for them. 

From what I have seen/read here so far, the women of this site are a truly great bunch.  And one who's bad side I would not like to be on.

Respectfully,

The Cheat

classic buddy... :rolleyes:

don't hurt yourself backpeddeling. :ph34r:

Not completely ingoring.  It's called "intermitent reward". 

It's science.  If a monkey learns that he can press a button and get a bannana, he'll press the button like crazy at first.  But when he learns that a banana is coming every time he pushes the button, He only pushes it when he wants a banana.  Conversly, if a monkey pushes a different button and sporadically get a reward, at undeterminable intervals, he will continually press the button.

So you are asking yourself how does this apply to me.  The girl is the monkey.  You are the button.  When she pushes you, be unpredictable. This is the difficult part.  Sometimes you have to act like you really wanna see her, other times like you are just too busy for her. She'll keep at it.  You'll remain friends, maybe more.

Make sure you always have the upper hand and you won't need to get rid of her.  Before you know it you'll have a bunch of monkeys asking for your banana.

Good grief.

Would it just be less stressful to just be honest? No wonder there are so many men balding earlier in life these days.

Ya...thats way too much thinking for me :bang :lol:

Ladies,

I am a guy who, in most cases, treats women with the utmost respect.  I have more female than male friends.  I do not treat any of them like I suggested in my previous post.  I just wanted to share that I'm not a complete asshole. 

Although , on occassion, when it behooves me, I am an ass.  I'm not apologizing for this.  I just didn't wan't the great women of this site to think that I had no respect for them. 

From what I have seen/read here so far, the women of this site are a truly great bunch.  And one who's bad side I would not like to be on.

Respectfully,

The Cheat

It may seem like backpeddling. I believe everything I wrote. But what I wrote may have given the wrong impression about me...

I just wanted to make sure that wasn't the case.

It's science.  If a monkey learns that he can press a button and get a bannana, he'll press the button like crazy at first.  But when he learns that a banana is coming every time he pushes the button, He only pushes it when he wants a banana.  Conversly, if a monkey pushes a different button and sporadically get a reward, at undeterminable intervals, he will continually press the button.

So you are asking yourself how does this apply to me.  The girl is the monkey.  You are the button.  When she pushes you, be unpredictable. This is the difficult part.  Sometimes you have to act like you really wanna see her, other times like you are just too busy for her. She'll keep at it.  You'll remain friends, maybe more.

Make sure you always have the upper hand and you won't need to get rid of her.  Before you know it you'll have a bunch of monkeys asking for your banana.

Wow. Now that is something to think about. :headbang

Ladies,

Respectfully,

The Cheat

It may seem like backpeddling. I believe everything I wrote. But what I wrote may have given the wrong impression about me...

I just wanted to make sure that wasn't the case.

You're alright in my book Mr. Cheat, although I'm not taking your advice to train my woman like a monkey...

are f***ing serious? You really stand by that crap? no s*** the divorce rate is climbing day by day. If you find a girl you love and loves you back, you'll understand that anyone that ascribes to that honkey s*** will only find misery. Train her like a monkey? WTF??!!? And if you haven't figured out that women run every man/woman relationship, than no wonder you're buying into that junk.

good luck buddy, I'm sure you're going to have a lot of success with that philosophy.........

are f***ing serious? You really stand by that crap? no s*** the divorce rate is climbing day by day. If you find a girl you love and loves you back, you'll understand that anyone that ascribes to that honkey s*** will only find misery. Train her like a monkey? WTF??!!? And if you haven't figured out that women run every man/woman relationship, than no wonder you're buying into that junk.

good luck buddy, I'm sure you're going to have a lot of success with that philosophy.........

I agree sox4life. You have to treat girls great, espeicially when you find one you care about so much. The girls do run the relationship. No question about it. When you truely care about her, you don't care who runs the relationship, or what crappy movies you have to go to, or anyother of that stuff.

I don't mean treating the girls like monkeys, but the way he presented the whole monkey thing (female relationship excluded, in fact I should have deleted the part after the monkeys and banana) is what I liked.

Just be yourself

Read her some poetry

Roses are red

violets are blue

I'm outta here

but not with you

Sign her a song

nah nah nah nah

nah nah nah nah

hey hey hey goodbye

Does she like Seinfeld? Say It's not you it's me

If all of that doesn't work just be honest and open and nice. Do unto others, etc.

I agree sox4life. You have to treat girls great, espeicially when you find one you care about so much. The girls do run the relationship. No question about it. When you truely care about her, you don't care who runs the relationship, or what crappy movies you have to go to, or anyother of that stuff.

First of all.. relationships are partnerships. One person should not be "running" it.. and if they are, the relationship isn't worth much in my opinion.

Second.. the next time you have to sit and watch a crappy movie.. remember the meals cooked, the "have fun"'s when you go out with the guys, the endless support when you have a bad day at work, the surprise golf club at Christmas, and of course watching time and time again the never-ending half assed performance from the baseball team you love so much. ;)

First of all.. relationships are partnerships. One person should not be "running" it.. and if they are, the relationship isn't worth much in my opinion.

Second.. the next time you have to sit and watch a crappy movie.. remember the meals cooked, the "have fun"'s when you go out with the guys, the endless support when you have a bad day at work, the surprise golf club at Christmas, and of course watching time and time again the never-ending half assed performance from the baseball team you love so much.  ;)

I didn't mean it so much as run. I meant it more as if I want to do something, and she wants to do something, we're going to do what she wants, no questions about it. I really don't mind though.

Second.. the next time you have to sit and watch a crappy movie.. remember the meals cooked, the "have fun"'s when you go out with the guys, the endless support when you have a bad day at work, the surprise golf club at Christmas, and of course watching time and time again the never-ending half assed performance from the baseball team you love so much.  ;)

I didn't mean it so much as run. I meant it more as if I want to do something, and she wants to do something, we're going to do what she wants, no questions about it. I really don't mind though.

I figured. But you hear so many bad jokes about "who wears the pants".. it's kinda sad, IMO.

I'm sure most of you guys here treat the ladies in your lives just fine. I'd bet you're all sappy in "real life" :lol:

I figured. But you hear so many bad jokes about "who wears the pants".. it's kinda sad, IMO.

I'm sure most of you guys here treat the ladies in your lives just fine. I'd bet you're all sappy in "real life"  :lol:

What are you trying to say? Me sappy? Naw, never.

It is sad about who wears the pants in relationships talk. I think it is an equal commitment.

Abo .... Let me put this simply. Be a man. Sit down with her, look her in eye and tell her exactly what you really feel. If you want to continue dating, tell her that. If she is getting to serious or moving to fast, tell her that also.

Be clear about what you are saying. Don't beat around the bush.

But be considerate of her feelings. There is no reason to be mean or heartless about. Just be honest and to the point.

There's my $.02