Official Q & A Thread for CubsSuck1

aboz56

This thread is where you can ask CubsSuck1 questions about Beastly. I've talked to my man CubsSuck1 and he's agreed to bring the posters of Soxtalk his views on the life of Mr. beastly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll start the thread and please, everyone feel free to join in.

The first is a question submitted by email from a user in Tacoma, Washington. She writes: Have you ever witnessed Beastly walking around the school referring to himself as Beastly or saying phrases such as "MMMM that's Beastly?"

This thread is where you can ask CubsSuck1 questions about Beastly.  I've talked to my man CubsSuck1 and he's agreed to bring the posters of Soxtalk his views on the life of Mr. beastly. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The first is a question submitted by email from a user in Tacoma, Washington.  She writes: Have you ever witnessed Beastly walking around the school referring to himself as Beastly or saying phrases such as "MMMM that's Beastly?"

nope, though it would be pretty funny, just walkin around sayin OHH THATS BEASTLY. i belive hes told me to be good a few times though :huh:

This thread is where you can ask CubsSuck1 questions about Beastly.  I've talked to my man CubsSuck1 and he's agreed to bring the posters of Soxtalk his views on the life of Mr. beastly. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The first is a question submitted by email from a user in Tacoma, Washington.  She writes: Have you ever witnessed Beastly walking around the school referring to himself as Beastly or saying phrases such as "MMMM that's Beastly?"

nope, though it would be pretty funny, just walkin around sayin OHH THATS BEASTLY. i belive hes told me to be good a few times though :huh:

I do joke and say I'm SO MMM BEASTLY sometimes but rarely...I got a sox jersey the other that says Beastly Ordonez

This thread is where you can ask CubsSuck1 questions about Beastly.  I've talked to my man CubsSuck1 and he's agreed to bring the posters of Soxtalk his views on the life of Mr. beastly.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I do joke and say I'm SO MMM BEASTLY sometimes but rarely...I got a sox jersey the other that says Beastly Ordonez

Well, when i see you in the halls or at games or whatever, you like to say: 'hey... CUBSSUCK, i am... BEASTLY ORDONEZ' or something like that

This thread is where you can ask CubsSuck1 questions about Beastly.  I've talked to my man CubsSuck1 and he's agreed to bring the posters of Soxtalk his views on the life of Mr. beastly.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well, when i see you in the halls or at games or whatever, you like to say: 'hey... CUBSSUCK, i am... BEASTLY ORDONEZ' or something like that

I just said that to get to no u...I mean the Hey Cubssuck1 thing is to annoy you...got it andrew marciniak?

Fellas, let's not stray from the point of this thread.

The emails are already rollin in with more questions.

let's get to the next one.

Jen from Bismark, South Dakota writes: Dear Mr. Cubs Suck 1, What is your most memorable moment with our beloved beastly?

I just said that to get to no u...I mean the Hey Cubssuck1 thing is to annoy you...got it andrew marciniak?

:lol: Its kind of funny how u say it, I'm not sure if ur sayin it as a joke or ur actually serious :bang

Jen from Bismark, South Dakota writes: Dear Mr. Cubs Suck 1, What is your most memorable moment with our beloved beastly?

Shut up, ask the posters here....like heather, steff, spiff, fanof14, chisoxfn, soxheads...

:lol: Its kind of funny how u say it, I'm not sure if ur sayin it as a joke or ur actually serious :bang

It's usually a joke.

Dear Jen,

well, most definitely some of those crazy threads; tenns which would you prefer, showering, how i like to masturbate...

at school I don't see him much but one time at a game I was like Hey Ross, and I just flicked him off

Dear Jen,

well, most definitely some of those crazy threads; tenns which would you prefer, showering, how i like to masturbate...

at school I don't see him much but one time at a game I was like Hey Ross, and I just flicked him off

Cubssuck u look like a pelican some times with that beak of urs with that nose...scary man u got the carl saks nose growing...

yeah i remember that i didn't fight u because i wanted to start on football the next day

Cubssuck u look like a pelican some times with that beak of urs with that nose...scary man u got the carl saks nose growing...

yeah i remember that i didn't fight u because i wanted to start on football the next day

BURN!!!!!!!

This could be interesting meeting up with cubsuck/beastly at soxfest.

Dear Mr. Suck,

What is the Beast like with the ladies? What was the deal with him saying he will have a girlfriend soon?

Steve, East Lansing, MI

Beastly with the ladies: beastly wants to go out ith some fat kids old girlfriend. He also wants to touch the football managers' nipples. He tells me he is not afraid of changing in front of other guys, as he sasys he is "big in the pants". Told me he was going to work 10 hours to get a six pack to show girls during swimming in gym. He changed his mind two minutes later.

Dear Mr. Suck,

What is the Beast like with the ladies? What was the deal with him saying he will have a girlfriend soon?

Steve, East Lansing, MI

Beastly with the ladies: beastly wants to go out ith some fat kids old girlfriend. He also wants to touch the football managers' nipples. He tell me hi is not afraid of changing in front of other guys, as he sasys he is "big in the pants". Told me he was going to work 10 hours to get a six pack to show girls during swimming in gym. He later changed his mind two minutes later.

Haha, ahh it's not worth the effort. Not for 10 hours anyways. :D

Dear Mr. Suck,

Steve, East Lansing, MI

Beastly with the ladies: beastly wants to go out ith some fat kids old girlfriend. He also wants to touch the football managers' nipples. He tell me hi is not afraid of changing in front of other guys, as he sasys he is "big in the pants". Told me he was going to work 10 hours to get a six pack to show girls during swimming in gym. He later changed his mind two minutes later.

It doesn't take 10 hours to get a six pack. it just takes time.

Dear Mr. Suck,

Steve, East Lansing, MI

Beastly with the ladies: beastly wants to go out ith some fat kids old girlfriend. He also wants to touch the football managers' nipples. He tells me he is not afraid of changing in front of other guys, as he sasys he is "big in the pants". Told me he was going to work 10 hours to get a six pack to show girls during swimming in gym. He changed his mind two minutes later.

This is great. :lol: Keep the dirt coming Cubssuck.

Dear Mr. Suck,

Steve, East Lansing, MI

Or a car and an ID :lol:

Dear Mr. Suck,

Steve, East Lansing, MI

Or a car and an ID :lol:

LIL KIDS SHOULDN'T DRINK.

Oh s***, did I just say that. :P