cub trolls

whitesoxjr27

The only time here I've seen one Twins (or was it Royals?) person, he didn't say anything bad, but whatever.

The thing closest to a Cub troll I've seen is Cy Young Porzio, but he's a friend of someone.

I think it's Jas he knows.

Ya...he's a Sox fan too, me and him give eachother s*** about our favorite teams all the time.

It is hillarious...he is dead serious on Porzio winning the Cy Young :lol: :D

The only time here I've seen one Twins (or was it Royals?) person, he didn't say anything bad, but whatever.

The thing closest to a Cub troll I've seen is Cy Young Porzio, but he's a friend of someone.

I think it's Jas he knows.

Ya...he's a Sox fan too, me and him give eachother s*** about our favorite teams all the time.

It is hillarious...he is dead serious on Porzio winning the Cy Young :lol: :D

Ah, I get it.

Porzio.. Cy Young... reminds me of water and oil...

you have to know how to type and operate a computer.

that makes it tough for them.

:lol: so true....thats why i came here, instead of posting on the "other board"...i couldnt take the trolls anymore

I'm with both of you! It just got so damned old! I never understood what's so fun about being a troll. If you want to come here and debate something...great, but when they would post 50 new posts with no text and all that crap - that's when I decided enough was enough.

I made about 200 posts over 2 and a half years on the MLB site, before and after MLB took it over. I've made over 1200 posts in less than one year on this site. What's that tell you about how much I like this place.

Thanks again to Jas and the rest of the team keeping this place running and running well! :headbang :cheers :drink :snr

you have to know how to type and operate a computer.

that makes it tough for them.

:lol: so true....thats why i came here, instead of posting on the "other board"...i couldnt take the trolls anymore

I'm with both of you! It just got so damned old! I never understood what's so fun about being a troll. If you want to come here and debate something...great, but when they would post 50 new posts with no text and all that crap - that's when I decided enough was enough.

I made about 200 posts over 2 and a half years on the MLB site, before and after MLB took it over. I've made over 1200 posts in less than one year on this site. What's that tell you about how much I like this place.

Thanks again to Jas and the rest of the team keeping this place running and running well! :headbang :cheers :drink :snr

AMEN!