Mookie Betts vs the Sox tracker.

pmb0928

Just now, Southwest Sider said:

This is another guy the Sox should have gone balls to the wall to trade for since they didn't get Harper. Everyone remembers the Harper ordeal but not even trying for Mookie was just as big a blunder, IMO.

Actually committing to being a big market club would have done a lot of wonders for this club. But nah. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Actually committing to being a big market club would have done a lot of wonders for this club. But nah. 

True but remember JR's motto "fiscal responsibility." (They'll waste millions on stiffs, has-been's, retreads and injury prone guys...but not one dime on superstar players!)

• Like 1
  • Paper Bag 2

9 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

True but remember JR's motto "fiscal responsibility." (They'll waste millions on stiffs, has-been's, retreads and injury prone guys...but not one dime on superstar players!)

Excellent take on JR’s miserly ways and his record of mediocrity, if that.  
Another thing is he won’t spend much on the minor league system as the Sox just can’t develop players like other organizations as Reinsdork hires lousy scouts and horrible instructors. 
Does this despicable man have a clue how despised he is and if he had any honor he would sell the franchise to someone who cares.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

10 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

JR will spend everything to fix up a beat up 2002 car on its last legs vs. buying a new one 

1 hour ago, Quin said:

JR will spend everything to fix up a beat up 2002 car on its last legs vs. buying a new one 

If it was good enough in 2002, why wouldn't it be good enough now??
I mean, I spent top dollar on a brand new car in 1997, and I've authorized my lieutenants to spend what I think is fair market value for any top free agent when the time is suitable for me.

What are you complaining about?

• Haha 1

I don’t know about you but it really feels like this organization is on the path of getting back to winning quickly.  Can feel it in my bones.  Maybe not my bones, more like my toenails.  Ok maybe not my toenails, I don’t feel it at all.  I’m just talking now