cHisoxfn please

Guest Prell

It is interesting for some.  Problem is, it is hard to find people to have those kind of conversations with, without having hateful arguements.  Most people have their convictions and that is it, and they don't want to hear anything else.

s***, must be nice to have time to just think about esoteric stuff.

I've got to get darker and edgier. That f*** just listed 25 people to ban and dammit I'm not on the list. Did he just go after bald people?

If he f***ed with that many computers maybe Antony in Street and Sans can send Prell's head a shoulders to the bottom of Lake Michigan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s***, must be nice to have time to just think about esoteric stuff.

I've got to get darker and edgier. That f*** just listed 25 people to ban and dammit I'm not on the list. Did he just go after bald people?

If he f***ed with that many computers maybe Antony in Street and Sans can send Prell's head a shoulders to the bottom of Lake Michigan

Hey don't include me with PA and the baldings... I have a full head of hair.

Personally I was just impressed I rated so far up the banishment list. I must be doing something right.

so I'm going bald...DAMN YOU PERT!!

as for you Tex....what do you think of the changes here at soxtalk? wanna-be groundskeeper:)

They Suck! all these changes are just distractions from what the site really needs and all of us poor unfortunate posters really need. Free beer delivered to our door. Screw blogs, fast replies, cool smileys. I've been talking to attorneys and the IRS for two days, I need beer.

They Suck! all these changes are just distractions from what the site really needs and all of us poor unfortunate posters really need. Free beer delivered to our door. Screw blogs, fast replies, cool smileys. I've been talking to attorneys and the IRS for two days, I need beer.

Have a Lone Star for me :lol: :puke

On second thought make it an Amber Boch ;)

Have a Lone Star for me :lol:  :puke

On second thought make it an Amber Boch ;)

Actually, Shiner Boch is the best Texas brewed beer. If I thought PA was half a man, and could drink a dark beer instead of weak American Lite beers, I'd ask him for his vote.

Actually, Shiner Boch is the best Texas brewed beer.  If I thought PA was half a man, and could drink a dark beer instead of weak American Lite beers, I'd ask him for his vote.

D'oh, I meant a Shiner. :bang I wish I could get that stuff up here. :angry: That is one of the things I look forward to in Texas, not to mention the weather, and happy people.

The South Padre Island Brewing Company has a couple very nice beers as well. However, last year they offered a pale ale and asked me what I thought. I rejected the Monty Python line of "It's like making love in a canoe, f***ing close to water" and instead told them they make a great copy of Miller Lite.

They almost tossed me out.

Zeigen boch...

I'm more of a hard liquer guy myself.

gin and tonic is my weapon of choice........

I was a Beefeater and Tonic for a long time before switching to Stoly on the rocks.

Zeigan Boch :notworthy :drink

You win that round. Excellent brew.

Liquor? You barely kissed her! Sorry I could resist :D

The South Padre Island Brewing Company has a couple very nice beers as well. However, last year they offered a pale ale and asked me what I thought. I rejected the Monty Python line of "It's like making love in a canoe, f***ing close to water" and instead told them they make a great copy of Miller Lite.

They almost tossed me out.

Can you get that stuff up around Dallas, or just down in the Valley? I am an amatuer beer taster of sorts, and would be kind of curious to try it out.