cHisoxfn please

Guest Prell

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sox4lifeinPA -- have you ever been to aggie country??? (not pleasant)

that's why I'm sox4lifein PA, son...

I hate college station, except for aggie basketball....that's fun.

and making out with prells' sister is not cheating. To clarify, I used to hook up with girls all the time, this leads to nothing but cheap instant gratification....that's nice and all, but if you seriously want something more, you're gonna have to look beyond that....

unless you don't, then keep on truckin'! :bang :lol:

...and making out with prells' sister is not cheating. To clarify, I used to hook up with girls all the time, this leads to nothing but cheap instant gratification....that's nice and all, but if you seriously want something more, you're gonna have to look beyond that...

Bulls***, I call your bluff. You said once your girlfriend was 'undeniably hot,' therefore you made note that one big reason you are into her is because of that. Had you have really been more interested in other stuff, you would never mention that, you would mention she is an awesome girl, moreso than saying you find her hot.

You talk about her obessivly, and I would bet that she is the first girl to give you the time of day. Girls several years younger is the way to go? Eh, everyone has different tastes.

Bulls***, I call your bluff. You said once your girlfriend was 'undeniably hot,' therefore you made note that one big reason you are into her is because of that. Had you have really been more interested in other stuff, you would never mention that, you would mention she is an awesome girl, moreso than saying you find her hot.

well, there's no way to prove either side of this, and I'm not about to get into some cock sizing competition. I'll admit to talking about this girl "obessivly." She's my best friend, my inspiration, and everything else cheesy I could come up with. I dig her alot and I figured I'd ask questions of the general populace, not because I really need your answers, but moreover to verify how different she and I approach our relationship.

I can't say that I'm disappointed that my girlfriend is as attractive as she is, however, if i were first and foremost only interested in that, why would I wait to kiss her? or be ok with being a thousand miles away? Our relationship is clearly based on much more than what you're talking about. I'm just bragging mostly when I mentio her:)

Going back to the " I would bet that she is the first girl to give you the time of day. " Like I said, there's no way to prove that I've dated a bunch of girls, so whatever, I'm not really going to try to quantify my statement. Once you get older and grow up you'll know what I'm talking about. I'm sure some of the married folk would agree with me. There comes a point where you decide that it's time to settle down. You see my "prudeness" as though this is something that I've always had, and I'm saying that it's because of a change in my thinking and approach to relationships. It's a common theme in relationships: too much physical destroys even the best couple. Passion is great, but without purity and depth, it's nothing...like chaff in the wind.

ok, I'm done now. Hope you learned something.

Hey!  I am 4.5 years younger than my fiancé.  Then again, we started dating when I was 24 and he was 28 (I don't know how old PA and Ms. PA were when they started dating).

Age means nothing. It's such a relative reference system for determining maturity. I know some 25-30 year olds who are less mature than some 18-21 year olds. Experience can't be discounted and this is why someone at 18 will more often than not have less worldly knowledge than say a 28 year old, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the 28 year old has more maturity. you can go through a million things in this life and not learn a thing. Ultimately it comes down to the ability to take a problem and learn from that problem.

I'm 23 and she's 19, by the way.

LOL Actually, if my lunchbreak weren't over in a few minutes, that would be kind of interesting.

It is interesting for some. Problem is, it is hard to find people to have those kind of conversations with, without having hateful arguements. Most people have their convictions and that is it, and they don't want to hear anything else.

It is interesting for some.  Problem is, it is hard to find people to have those kind of conversations with, without having hateful arguements.  Most people have their convictions and that is it, and they don't want to hear anything else.

most people are either painfully ignorant or obsessively embittered...

Good discussion though. thanks southsider.