AIMCrewTomMonoco

BridgeportHeather

So you are the one sending people viruses?

I guess this isn't the thread I thought it was. (I thought this was the one where someone got sent a virus) But still I don't like the actions taken by Mr Be Good. I think this is really an abuse of other peoples privacy, and I am going to have the admins look at this thread.

I guess this isn't the thread I thought it was.  (I thought this was the one where someone got sent a virus) But still I don't like the actions taken by Mr Be Good.  I think this is really an abuse of other peoples privacy, and I am going to have the admins look at this thread.

BeGood was suspended for 4 days last night just so you know. He got suspended for this as well as posting a picture of Heather on the photo board.

BeGood was suspended for 4 days last night just so you know.  He got suspended for this as well as posting a picture of Heather on the photo board.

Was this thread adressed? Anyway, I did PM the admins about this thread. Not knowing what went on last night, I will leave it all in their hands.

Begood was suspended for this thread, which I was unaware of until Murcie made mention of it last night and then 2k this morning as well as posting something without Heather's permission (No, it wasn't a dirty Photo).

Anyway, when he comes back, he won't have access to other peoples aim screennames and that type of personal stuff for the next month. He needs to know that the information provided here is so people that want to can talk to eachother outside of the board and whatnot...what he did was violating that and it won't be tolerated.