Black people

BrandoFan

I deleted a post that I found to be in the range of racially insensitive to racially bigoted.

I deleted a response post because it quoted that above referenced material. On second thought I should have just edited out the quote and left Brandofan's response, which was to the effect of: "hey man, this is a serious thread." I apologise to Brandofan for not having thought of that option faster than I did.

I reserve the right to like and dislike anyone, at anytime, regardless of the color of their skin or what God they worship or how thyey like to have sex. That also means I can dislike someone and have it not be because they are Polish, Black, White, or whatever. I really dislike being forced into lying about liking anyone different than me.

Is this biased or racist or stereotypical in any form?

Not if ALL blacks dress up like gangstas, and not if ALL Hindus (I think there are about a billion or so of them) are all dressing up like gangstas and are all in on trying to get CJ to beat you up. Otherwise, yes, the comments are stereotypes.