1. 1. What one gift would you get for Ozzie this Christmas

• Stud Starting Pitcher
    • Stud Relief Pitcher
    • .300 Hitter
    • 40 Homer Run Guy
    • 100 RBI guy
    • Top notch sports psychiatrist for our existing team
    • Tylenol Headache relief for next season

I said relief pitcher. We learned this season that you can have rock solid starting pitching and still have a s***ty pen blow it. However, if we sign a couple decent starters to fill out the rotation and have a rock solid pen, we'll win more 2-1 games, and lose more 10-2 games where the starting staff got the s*** out of of them. The more you can shorten the game by, the better.

KW will be shoppin from the bargain bin, trying to find the 2004 version of Esty.

I didn't vote in the poll since a lump of coal was not an option.

As for getting a 2004 version of Loaiza, what's wrong with that?

Also, given the depth of pitching talent in our minor league system with such worthies as Adkins, Rauch, Cotts, Josh Stewart (health permitting) and others, I don't see why KW should even be pursuing the likes of Sidney Ponson in the first place.

If we could have kept the roster intact from last season I would have said a .300 in the 3 spot would have been nice, Thomas dropping to where he belongs in the order. Now I'm thinking an arm. I do know we do not need any more big, slow, clumsy, guys in the lineup.

Basically we are trying to replace Colon and tred water.

How about a muzzle?

LMFAO...I laughed for a half an hour on that one because I can see him with like a leash on, walking on hands and feet, greeting people at the skyboxes, and for White Sox charities they have a chance to beat Kenny...

"You'll have to excuse him, he's an insane cracka mf.."-Jerry Reinsdorf...

"It's time to take the dog for a walk" Jerry Manuel...

I agree. I expect E-Lo to cool and Mark to heat up and we'll net even. Loosing Colon without a clear replacement is a step back. We need a Dontrell Willis' type to emerge from our farm system. The pool is deep enough that someone should shake out, I hope we are smart enough to know who it is.