August 22Aug 22 17 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:One thing that seems to be gone is fans calling in on radio for the postgameThose were fun days. I remember getting through to the score the night we clinched 2005 WS game 4. 😆
August 22Aug 22 13 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:Some of us were old enough to remember Let's Talk Baseball With Jimmy Piersal."Sound Off On Sports" with Pat Sheridan after the game on WMAQ.
August 22Aug 22 11 minutes ago, hi8is said:This mongoloid truly needs to shut the f*** up.I don’t know, he has some “JAMES SHIELDS” guy charm.
August 22Aug 22 2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:I don’t know, he has some “JAMES SHIELDS” guy charm.James Shields guy is legend. That rat was akin to scum. 😆
August 22Aug 22 For those unfamiliar with the “James Shields World Serious Fernando Tatis Ain’t s%*#” guy…
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.