August 22Aug 22 7 minutes ago, Falstaff said:Back-to-back to back and a Rogers walk off hr !!, what were the odds on that ;)Oddly enough, it's not the first time the Sox went B2B2B off a LHP pitching for a New York team on August 21 at home.And the last time ended up being a preeeetty good year for them... 👀
August 22Aug 22 Author Clicked on this having no idea what it was. https://youtube.com/shorts/UhJJ3kkGklE?is=t4b9kPldnUjhN3S-Video of the year
August 22Aug 22 Entering the latest gauntlet last weekend the Sox had a 2 1/2 game lead on the division....it is now 4 1/2. Somehow they just keep getting it done.
August 22Aug 22 Right before he swung, I asked myself if Roger’s had a hit with the Sox yet. And then, I just didn’t care anymore
August 22Aug 22 3 hours ago, Autumn Dreamin said:Oddly enough, it's not the first time the Sox went B2B2B off a LHP pitching for a New York team on August 21 at home.And the last time ended up being a preeeetty good year for them...👀That is an incredible bit of information.
August 22Aug 22 42 minutes ago, SCCWS said:Great game after trailing until the stretch run.Makes up for blowing the Astros game.
August 22Aug 22 1 hour ago, bmags said:We gotta get her on soxtalk, a female friendly environment.feeeee-male friendly environment yup. love us females here.
August 22Aug 22 1 hour ago, bmags said:We gotta get her on soxtalk, a female friendly environment.Yeah Buddy!!!
August 22Aug 22 30 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:feeeee-male friendly environment yup. love us females here.We should have binders full of them.
August 22Aug 22 28 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:We should have binders full of them.We did but they disappeared around the time that Reese McGuire was released.
August 22Aug 22 10 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:50+ is old, you old fart. I’m 46 and I can admit I’m already old. Accept it. No one is serving you a pudding on this site, geezer.My observation is that at 20, everybody wants to hear what you think about anything. You're young, your viewpoint is interesting in that it's a fresh take on something. At 40, nobody really wants to hear it, but they'll let you finish out of respect, then get back to what they were talking about. At 60, they just talk over you, like, "Oh, I couldn't imagine even you were interested in what you had to say, so I just started talking." I'll report back in 17 years what 80 is like. I don't expect it to get better.
August 22Aug 22 5 minutes ago, WestEddy said:My observation is that at 20, everybody wants to hear what you think about anything. You're young, your viewpoint is interesting in that it's a fresh take on something. At 40, nobody really wants to hear it, but they'll let you finish out of respect, then get back to what they were talking about. At 60, they just talk over you, like, "Oh, I couldn't imagine even you were interested in what you had to say, so I just started talking." I'll report back in 17 years what 80 is like. I don't expect it to get better.17 years should produce 8 World Series Championships give or take.
August 22Aug 22 3 hours ago, bmags said:We gotta get her on soxtalk, a female friendly environment.“SHOW ME THE MUNE!!!”
August 22Aug 22 7 hours ago, JTB said:That is an incredible bit of information.The parallels are wild, even down to the 4th HR to get the Sox to 6 runs being from a catcher!https://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/CHA/CHA200508210.shtml
August 22Aug 22 3 hours ago, WestEddy said:My observation is that at 20, everybody wants to hear what you think about anything. You're young, your viewpoint is interesting in that it's a fresh take on something. At 40, nobody really wants to hear it, but they'll let you finish out of respect, then get back to what they were talking about. At 60, they just talk over you, like, "Oh, I couldn't imagine even you were interested in what you had to say, so I just started talking." I'll report back in 17 years what 80 is like. I don't expect it to get better. We can remember when there was no internet, meaning no forums, or everyone has to hear our opinion on "social" media or youtube. Then people forget there is such a thing as sarcasm online.One thing that seems to be gone is fans calling in on radio for the postgame.
August 22Aug 22 8 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:We can remember when there was no internet, meaning no forums, or everyone has to hear our opinion on "social" media or youtube.Then people forget there is such a thing as sarcasm online.One thing that seems to be gone is fans calling in on radio for the postgame.It’s a shame. The drunk angry old Sox fans were especially hilarious.
August 22Aug 22 2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:It’s a shame. The drunk angry old Sox fans were especially hilarious.Some of us were old enough to remember Let's Talk Baseball With Jimmy Piersal. Edited August 22Aug 22 by kitekrazy
August 22Aug 22 4 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:It’s a shame. The drunk angry old Sox fans were especially hilarious."We didn't have radio to call into back in my day. We yelled out the window over the hanging wash at our neighbors. "
August 22Aug 22 9 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:Clicked on this having no idea what it was. https://youtube.com/shorts/UhJJ3kkGklE?is=t4b9kPldnUjhN3S-Video of the yearThis mongoloid truly needs to shut the f*** up.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.