Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colson's future with the team

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Green Line said:

I complain about both

And do.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    He needs to be spanked

  • I'd beat the s%*# out of him IRL.

  • I had this conversation with my buddies last night. To me the first domino on everything is Mune. If the Sox invest in Mune, first base is occupied for the foreseeable future, so then you move to Varg

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Lukakke Appling said:

There’s too much here to give up on so quickly. I think it would be foolish.

This. Dude is still a minimum wage player for two more season with a superstar ceiling. You don't piss away guys like that until they prove over multiple seasons they can't be saved.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.