Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

winning is fun and fun is winning. I know which one I'd try and do first.

I tell my players you have to enjoy the process of getting better. It's tough to practice for hours every day, often doing the small things that just aren't intrinsically fun, to get better. We try to end each session with something fun.

But in the end, I've always seen kids having fun winning and irritable when losing. It's human nature.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    We are riding Ron game threads into the ALCS

  • Greg Hibbard
    Greg Hibbard

    Anthony Kay getting the nod is another great call by Venable. He dominates lefties and is 1-0 with a 1.35 ERA against the Guardians in 4 games / 20 innings pitched. I actually prefer leaving Davis Mar

  • soxrwhite
    soxrwhite

    Can you imagine the pressure on Cleveland coming into the Rate down 2 games?

11 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:

I know they used extensive screeners before they bring anybody into the organization. Both them and the Rays use a metric system for personality and character traits. There are some really cool tools that these teams are now using which can essentially construct the perfect clubhouse by predicting player groupings which can predict how players will interact in a clubhouse. It's easy for some of us to roll our eyes but then you look at the Red Sox or even Cubs and it's pretty obvious that there is some unrest in the clubhouse.

So eHarmony might be better than Tinder or Grindr for long term relationships? Hmm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.