3 hours ago3 hr 20 minutes ago, wegner said:I'm gonna guess FiskThat would be pretty sick he's gotta be getting up there and might not be many of these chances left.
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, JoeC said:Tad Iguchi is my dark horse hereTakatsu and the Gong toohe has been close to Mune from the beginning
3 hours ago3 hr 14 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:Hate those celebs like John Cusack that want to have it both ways. Pick a side!I mean you kind of get all those Bulls' guys, they have to appear due to JR.I was at a Sox game once where they showed Cusack in his suite on the big screen and he was very loudly booed.
3 hours ago3 hr 12 minutes ago, JoeC said:Tad Iguchi is my dark horse hereGreat call. That would be sick as well. Shingo has been around a bit, but I was wondering where the hell is Tad? His throw is an iconic play. Hope he's doing well. Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by chitownsportsfan
3 hours ago3 hr Ichiban Records?The label's name, "ichi-ban", is Japanese for "number one" or "first one", an expression commonly used in Japan to mean the best.Bankruptcy 1999. Now under EMI. Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by caulfield12
1 hour ago1 hr So is all the helicopter activity above Chicago today for Obama’s appearance tomorrow?
1 hour ago1 hr I would prefer no politicians. MB or PK makes most sense. Or Caleb.Fisk hasn't really been in the picture for a while now. At this point, he is off the Sox radar.Last time I was at a game where MJ threw out the first pitch, the entire sports world came crashing down as his retirement was leaked. (1993 ALCS).
1 hour ago1 hr 15 minutes ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:I would prefer no politicians.MB or PK makes most sense. Or Caleb.Fisk hasn't really been in the picture for a while now. At this point, he is off the Sox radar.Last time I was at a game where MJ threw out the first pitch, the entire sports world came crashing down as his retirement was leaked. (1993 ALCS).What about MJ himself…
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.