Cool Stat I thought I'd share

Chisoxfn

And well Soxtalk is well known world wide. I never knew this, but we have 44 countries represented from visitors of this board.

I thought that was overly cool. The coolest country I could see on the list was Estonia. And Australia represents the most hits from people outside of the US. Germany, Canada, and Brazil are just behind :headbang

Now if only JR would pay for us all to fly into Chicago to catch a Sox game. I'm thinking we could help in the attendance :cheers

The stat program on the new server...webalizer or something. It only lists the 30 most popular countries but says there is a total of 44. Of course some have only had like 10 or 15 hits, but one person viewing every week or so is basically what it takes for something like that.

I was shocked to see that it. I knew we had a lot of people from Canada (U, Matthew, Supernuke) and JOSH PR (Puerto Rico) as well as Rafacosta from Brazil and DBAHO and others from Australia.

Its pretty cool though how so many people can follow the Sox from afar.

That's pretty cool bout Australia but I think I'm the only registered Aussie down here. I think that shows that lots of ppl down here still follow lots of American Sports especially Baseball but it's hard to keep in touch now since u can't watch it if u don't hav cable since it ain't on free to air tv.

And well Soxtalk is well known world wide.  I never knew this, but we have 44 countries represented from visitors of this board. 

I thought that was overly cool.  The coolest country I could see on the list was Estonia.  And Australia represents the most hits from people outside of the US.  Germany, Canada, and Brazil are just behind  :headbang

Now if only JR would pay for us all to fly into Chicago to catch a Sox game.  I'm thinking we could help in the attendance  :cheers

I'm gonna make sure 1 thing I do in my life is go and see a White Sox game. :D

And well Soxtalk is well known world wide.  I never knew this, but we have 44 countries represented from visitors of this board. 

I thought that was overly cool.  The coolest country I could see on the list was Estonia.  And Australia represents the most hits from people outside of the US.  Germany, Canada, and Brazil are just behind  :headbang

Now if only JR would pay for us all to fly into Chicago to catch a Sox game.  I'm thinking we could help in the attendance  :cheers

My best friend was showing me the same kind of thing from his website for Darcy Hordichuk. And actually it was even more so because hockey has so much of a Canadian and European followings. It was amazing to see so many countries on there, whom you would figure have zero interest in American sport.