Who will you miss the most

HighHeat45

Who will you miss seein around next year most?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you miss seein around next year most?

• Bartolo Colon
    • Robbie Alomar
    • Carl Everrett
    • Tom Gordon
    • Scott Sullivan
    • Brian Daubach
    • Tony Graffanino
    • Aaron Miles
    • Jerry Manuel
    • They all sucked so who cares

I'll miss Everett the most. He wasn't a "superstar" hitter with us, but he gave us a full effort, played hard, and kept the clubhouse loose and full of fire.

Well, the winter meetings are over, and we did NOTHING. However, it's not a complete loss. I heard that Kenny learned a kickass recipe for "Shrimp Creole" that's just killer.

Nice way to waste money and time, Kenny and Jerry. Hope you enjoyed your "getaway vacation." Both of you can go to Hell.

I'll miss Everett the most.  He wasn't a "superstar" hitter with us, but he gave us a full effort, played hard, and kept the clubhouse loose and full of fire.

Well, the winter meetings are over, and we did NOTHING.  However, it's not a complete loss.  I heard that Kenny learned a kickass recipe for "Shrimp Creole" that's just killer. 

Nice way to waste money and time, Kenny and Jerry.  Hope you enjoyed your "getaway vacation."  Both of you can go to Hell.

:headbang

Ahhhhh Past, But remember Kenny's best moves are made by Soxfest

:ph34r: :ph34r:

I read somewhere that alligators and crocodiles attack their prey and kill it, then eat it but really love the brains. The brains of their prey is the equivalent of our "caviar." They really look forward to that part of the prey, even though they are stupid creatures and don't know why. They somehow instinctively know that the brains are the best part of the dead prey.

It's a good thing Kenny and Jerry weren't attacked in the Bayou by reptiles. If they were, there would be some really pissed-off crocs and gators. "Where's The Brains?"

i no we rode goo hard but we need a guy who can eat as many innings as he can. You can't expect este to pitch as well as last year. watch bart whoop up on the al next year. :nono

And watch Anaheim give him $13 mill a year to give them 15-18 wins and a 3.75 ERA?

He'll save the bullpen, but when you have a bullpen as good as Anaheim's, you want to use it and keep it fresh.

I would MUCH rather spend $13 mill a year on 4-5 real good bullpen pitchers and have a hell of a good bullpen and have a mediocre rotation then have a hell of a good rotation and have a s***ty bullpen. We had the latter last year, and look where that got us. We had the former in 2000, look where that got us(we also had the best offense in the majors, but you get the point). Also, Anaheim had the prior in 2002, look where that got them.

I'll miss Colon as much as anyone, but when it comes right down to it, the guy isn't worth $10 mill a year, let alone the $13 mill a year he's getting. I hope his fat-ass arm falls off in Anaheim. We'll get mini-Bartolo in Sidney Ponson and then I'm hopeful that two deals can be worked out where Koch is shipped out for Weathers(where we include $1 mill to help a little), and where we trade Maggs for Perez, Mota, and ONE of LA's prospects, not 2 or 3 of them. That frees about $13 mill between those two deals combined, and when you take out Ponson's, that leaves us with $7 mill(in the estimated budget, and even possibly more around $10-$15 mill). That gives us room to sign Juan Gonzalez if we can, or possibly Rafael Palmeiro, or maybe even both(I'm not sure how we would get them all in the lineup, but there is a possibility that something could be worked out). Point blank, there are tons of possibilities out there and if KW plays his cards right, we could be looking at a hell of a team next year. If he doesn't, we could be looking at a s*** team that might not win 70 games. This is where GMs get those extra dollar bills, get the kudos from everyone in the sporting biz, and most importantly, the reason we all know KW took the job for in the first place(Murcie will be able to tell you this, because he made an pic of it), is to get the b****es! :headbang

Sorry for the lengthy post, but one thing just led to another and another, and before I knew it, I got to talking about KW and his b****es. :D