2003 Soxtalk Award Polls are Open

Texsox

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes you feel any better both your names came up in discussion.

Actually the truth is I really dont care... check out the nominations page... I don't even have a reply on it... I won't vote for admin or moderator or poster of the year... It jsut seems like there are too many deserving parties...

I did vote for you for an award though, tex. ;)

How long are the polls going to be open?

Until I win a category :lol:

I thought we could just keep them open

I stated in the beginning they will be open until at least 12:01am Monday December 22nd. Unless there is a automatic time lock I can set I will lock them early Monday morning.

Someone was laughing at pa, ss2k4 and I always being linked, but you and BEGOOD could have stared in soxtalk's version of Stuck on You

Looks like a big battle for the Cubbie!

There are a couple of races that are dead heats. It will be interesting to see how somethings turn out.

I can honestly say I have been surprised by some of the voting so far.

There are a couple of races that are dead heats.  It will be interesting to see how somethings turn out.

I can honestly say I have been surprised by some of the voting so far.

Which ones are you surprised about? I'm surprised I'm tied for most underated. I wasn't even expecting a nomination other than for posting pictures.

Which ones are you surprised about?  I'm surprised I'm tied for most underated.  I wasn't even expecting a nomination other than for posting pictures.

What is interesting is how many people spend time in given forums. It showed in the nominations. I would mention some names to people and it was amazing that someone with 2000 posts wouldn't recognize the name of someone with 2000 posts.

What is interesting is how many people spend time in given forums. It showed in the nominations. I would mention some names to people and it was amazing that someone with 2000 posts wouldn't recognize the name of someone with 2000 posts.

That is kind of surprising, I think I know pretty much everyones name who has spent a decent amount of times on the boards.

I never visit the pix threads, and don't spend much time at the Sports Bar so someone who posts a lot there and not at SL&P and Pale Hose could be a stranger to me. I purposely looked for people who had a majority of their posts on each of the forums to help set the nominees.

Which ones are you surprised about?  I'm surprised I'm tied for most underated.  I wasn't even expecting a nomination other than for posting pictures.

I was surprised how close underrated, Cubbie and Drinking Buddy all were. And I honestly am surprised that I am as close to Jas as I am in some of the polls. Also I was really surprised that the Hot Chick thread was blowing out Motherf***ing..., but I guess I shouldn't have been, horny ass guys :lol:

I'm surprised by the underated, but since underated is defined differently by everyone I guess I shouldn't be. Motherf*cking really has me surprised. I thought this was a baseball board. ;)

I think some voters tried and spread their votes around and recognize everyone. That is really cool. I'm happy to be close in a couple categories. We'll see how things go when the only post from work crowd has a chance to vote.

I'm surprised by the underated, but since underated is defined differently by everyone I guess I shouldn't be. Motherf*cking really has me surprised. I thought this was a baseball board.  ;)

I think some voters tried and spread their votes around and recognize everyone. That is really cool. I'm happy to be close in a couple categories. We'll see how things go when the only post from work crowd has a chance to vote.

Speaking of underated, how did I get nominated for that?