AL Central Title Now Out of Reach for White Sox

Wong & Owens

well, I think now is the time to talk about bringing Frank into the rotation.

whadyathink?

mark

e-lo

jason bere (acquired in trade with cubs for clee)

danny wright

frank

S-O-L-I-D

JesusChrist People..... Sheeesh Jason Bere is with the Indians.. Darn Pay ATTENTION ;)

well, I think now is the time to talk about bringing Frank into the rotation.

whadyathink?

mark

e-lo

jason bere (acquired in trade with cubs for clee)

danny wright

frank

S-O-L-I-D

I like most of it. But, if we can get Jamie Navarro to come out of retirement and stick him in the ace slot, spin Mark and Esteban in a package four-way deal and get Jim Parque from the D-Rays, James Baldwin from the Mariners and and Cal Eldred from the Cards, then there's no question we're playoff bound. We could stick Frank in at the closer spot instead of the rotation and bring Karkovice out of retirement as our new DH. Then we'd have the perfect marketing campaign: "Turn Back the Clock to Ron Schueler." Brilliant.

I like most of it. But, if we can get Jamie Navarro to come out of retirement and stick him in the ace slot, spin Mark and Esteban in a package four-way deal and get Jim Parque from the D-Rays, James Baldwin from the Mariners and and Cal Eldred from the Cards, then there's no question we're playoff bound. We could stick Frank in at the closer spot instead of the rotation and bring Karkovice out of retirement as our new DH. Then we'd have the perfect marketing campaign: "Turn Back the Clock to Ron Schueler." Brilliant.

That would be good Steve "Psyco" Lyons could play First and Kenny Williams can play 3rd again

I was thinking about it, and maybe Ozzie would be willing to give up managerial duties to play DH instead of Karkovice, and we could rehire "The Bev," with JM as his bench coach.

Maybe Booter will come back to catch. And the Dibber can play SS.

OK....how can you be forming an outstanding Starting Rotation without mentioning Scott Ruffcorn? Give him an invite to ST, where he can win the #2 or 3 spot!! Then, release Frank, and let Eddie Pearson come in and play first. Also, you let Rogelio Nunez be the catcher.....God, its so simple!!