A Racy Poll....

Soxy

Would you buy a chocolate vagina? (Either for yourself or a loved one...)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a chocolate vagina? (Either for yourself or a loved one...)

• Yes
    • No
    • Oh Dear Lord Ewwwwwwww

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That a nice lookin flower there Jim.  :D. I ain't the gardener type of person though, my Dad's kind of a junkie when it comes to that type of stuff. We've got roses and all diff type of flowers round the garden. ;)

I've come to really appreciate wildflowers because I can't keep the cultivated ones going either due to lack of time. I grow 9-foot tall sunflowers once a year with my daughter and that's about it.

I've come to really appreciate wildflowers because I can't keep the cultivated ones going either due to lack of time.  I grow 9-foot tall sunflowers once a year with my daughter and that's about it.

That's the thing with gardening. U hav to spend at least 2 days a week usually a whole weekend to keep ur garden lookin in top notch shape. Me I'd prob just get one of those ride on mowers, a couple of flowers and that'd be it.

steff's right. I think they can be taken down now. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, just kinda...BAM, in your face.

Is that so PA.... :D

First make sure you bring all you co workers around your desk.

Ready,now scroll down.

BAM.

That's the thing with gardening. U hav to spend at least 2 days a week usually a whole weekend to keep ur garden lookin in top notch shape. Me I'd prob just get one of those ride on mowers, a couple of flowers and that'd be it.

Yeah, I love gardens, but I can't keep plants alive...My roommate literally froze my last plant to death. It was sub zero and she left it next to the open window. So, I think I'll just have to settle looking at other people's gardens. I love garden's and greenhouses though! Like the Buddha said, If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change. Anyway, that's what (aside from the Soxies) I look forward to most in Spring--the gardens and flowers...

So as not to seem sexist or pandering to one kingdom of organisms over others, here is a nice stinkhorn mushroom...

Phallus_ravenelii_2_L.jpg

This is Phallus ravenelii, and this is actually a less 'impudent' specimen than others I've seen. The genus was named a couple hundred years ago by Linaeus, the father of biological classification and binomial nomenclature. The genus is interesting not only for its suggestive shape and its sickening stench, but also in that it yields extracts with some anti-cancer properties.

by racy poll to you mean because it has to do with sex or because you sell chocolate vaginas only???...what about vanilla vaginas???  :lolhitting

i see a potential lawsuit here :lol:

You don't miss a beat Baggs...

Right back in the swing of things I see.... :lol:

by racy poll to you mean because it has to do with sex or because you sell chocolate vaginas only???...what about vanilla vaginas???  :lolhitting

i see a potential lawsuit here :lol:

No fear there's white chocolate--no vanilla though...

Read up in the thread to see where the racy comes in. :ph34r:

Since we are gardening

salidisc.jpg

OMG!!!

Tex, you are brilliant! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

For everyone who didn't get the joke, that's a picture of Salix discolor. Ha ha, get it?!

Oh yeah, sometimes I forget we all come from very diverse backgrounds so I'll drop the other shoe.

It's a pussy willow. :D

OMG!!!

Tex, you are brilliant! :notworthy  :notworthy  :notworthy

For everyone who didn't get the joke, that's a picture of Salix discolor.  Ha ha, get it?!

Oh yeah, sometimes I forget we all come from very diverse backgrounds so I'll drop the other shoe.

It's a pussy willow.  :D

LMFAO! Thanks for fillin us in on that Jim. :lol: