Which Paulie do you like more?

aboz56

Which Paulie do you like more?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Paulie do you like more?

• Konerko
    • Walnuts

WoW.... this is a pretty dumb poll... but anything sopranos is more than ok in my book. March cant come soon enough for me!

Will Tony and Carmela get a divorce?

Will Tony and Johnny Sack go to war?

Will Christopher and Adrianna tie the knot?

Is the FBI getting too close for comfrot?

I dunno.... tune in March for alllllll the answers.

LOL. Tex!! :headbang

Murcie.. your questions.. this is what I think..

1. No

2. Yes, and Sacks will be killed by Carmine.

3. No. Christopher will relapse into drugs and will get accidentally killed during a deal. This will be the end of the season hanger.

4. No idea... it can go so many ways. (They get Junior.. Ade brings them all down.. Tony and Carm go into the program...). Either way they wont wrap that up until the next season. I don't think they get close until then.

LOL. Tex!!  :headbang

Murcie.. your questions.. this is what I think..

1. No

2. Yes, and Sacks will be killed by Carmine.

3. No. Christopher will relapse into drugs and will get accidentally killed during a deal. This will be the end of the season hanger.

4. No idea... it can go so many ways. (They get Junior.. Ade brings them all down.. Tony and Carm go into the program...). Either way they wont wrap that up until the next season. I don't think they get close until then.

What about the Russians?

It seems to me the Russians should enter back into the picture, considering Paulie and Christopher tried to kill that one guy, and he escaped.

Anybody else see this happening?

What about the Russians?

It seems to me the Russians should enter back into the picture, considering Paulie and Christopher tried to kill that one guy, and he escaped.

Anybody else see this happening?

I don't think so. Tony is out of bed with them in the laundering business. If anything.. maybe in the last episode the "decorator" turns up frozen and then a scene where Tony and the gang are hearing about it on the news - Chris and Paulie giving eachother an "oh s***" look...?

But I don't think it will be another major story. But honestly.. who knows.

That new promo that aired before the season premiere of "Sex and the City" got me excited. I'm counting down until March 7.

Anyone who has the stugats to knock off an old lady and steal her money is pretty cool IMO. Konerko would just slowly run.