ISA agreement with the Sox..

Steff

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The project consists of certian renovations to the facility including renovation of the upper deck, construction of a FUNdamentals deck in left field, construction of a lower Terrace Suite balcony, construction of a new TV truck dock, purchase of wayfinding sign/graphics, development of parking lot "L", purchase of an out-of-town matrix board, and upgrades to the upper deck and outfield sound system, and such related or other costs permitted by the act.

Those are the renovations being made THIS off season (2003-2004)? Or are those the ones that will be made after the 2004 season? It seems to me like all of that is going to be done THIS off season. Do you have any info on what will be done NEXT off season?

PS: I am new to this board, so be nice to the rookie. lol

Those are the renovations being made THIS off season (2003-2004)? Or are those the ones that will be made after the 2004 season? It seems to me like all of that is going to be done THIS off season. Do you have any info on what will be done NEXT off season?

I think some of those listed will occur this offseason and others will occur next offseason. I know that one of the big renovations next offseason will likely be the addition of a home run porch, which will add to the stadium's capacity, since this year it will be much lower since they are removing many of the seats in the upper deck in an attempt to make the stadium feel more cozy.

From everything people have said, the stadium is coming along really nice and Welcome Aboard :headbang :cheers

Welcome in :cheers

tHANKS :) I am glad to be here. I am a frequent poster on the White Sox ESPN message board, but I wanted something that related to JUST the White Sox :)

There are a lot of familiar faces over here then... I used to post over there, as well as guys like Sox4lifeinPA, Sox1422, Chisox_Sonix, Bridgeport_Joe, moochpuppy post over here at least every once in a while. I know there are others I am forgetting, but you get the idea :bang

Hey what's up, man? It's Mario from school.

Glad to see you signed up over here.