Snow Day!!!

greasywheels121

Have fun making up the days in June when everyone else is out.  :lolhitting

At least that is what we had to do when I was a kid.

There's a reserve makeup day the Friday before Memorial Day...This day will be made up then, but anything tacked on after May 28th I don't make up!! :D .....May 29th is our commencement, and that's set in stone. If I was an underclassman, it may be different.

We hardly ever got out of school when I was there. It would take about a foot for them to close.

Down here, it's funny, the flurries start slowly falling out of the sky and EVERYTHING closes... but then again, we have all those flyovers on the highways and those get pretty nasty.

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

We ended up getting hit w/ 5 inches of snow and ice last night in NE Indiana, and there's at the least another 4 inches of snow coming tonight.  Got to love it!

:fyou greasy ;)

I just got home from school, we haven't had a snow day since freshmen year (i'm a senior)

Man, im quite depressed here, I have lived in chicago for 2 years now for school, and there is hardly been any lake effect snow. I thought it would be snowing all the time here because of that, but my hometown, which is west of Rockford, has gotten more snow there than we have here. Somehow chicago keeps missing it all! Luckily our chances of snow tomorrow is 100 percent, so thats good anyway. :headbang

Man, im quite depressed here, I have lived in chicago for 2 years now for school, and there is hardly been any lake effect snow.  I thought it would be snowing all the time here because of that, but my hometown, which is west of Rockford, has gotten more snow there than we have here.  Somehow chicago keeps missing it all!  Luckily our chances of snow tomorrow is 100 percent, so thats good anyway. :headbang

You are on the wrong side of the lake for that buddy. Try from Michigan City/Laporte IN, then to the east towards South Bend, and north into the state Michigan. I guarentee you, they get 5 X's the snow the city of Chicago sees every winter.

You are on the wrong side of the lake for that buddy.  Try from Michigan City/Laporte IN, then to the east towards South Bend, and north into the state Michigan.  I guarentee you, they get 5 X's the snow the city of Chicago sees every winter.

Dammit, fine... ill move again, is there a DeVry on the other side of the lake?? :D