Q & A at Soxfest; soxfest pictures

aboz56

Yeah, but I know you. :lol:  :D

Anyways, if I haven't welcomed you...Welcome Aboard!!!

Thanks a lot S.S. :cheers :cheers Wouldn't expect anything less than courtesy from people on this board. All have 2 things in common. We love :notworthy our Sox. And no one would dare own a blue cap with a red "C" on it!

Hi Rooftop!  :usa

And welcome.

I agree with what you said as well. My only difference is that now there is a new manager, yet here's Hawk is talking about Jerry..? The past is the past. Let's move on.

I agree. JM did not do a bad job when he was here. I wish him the best, as long as it's not against us, and believe that we need to look forward.

Hi Rooftop!  :usa

And welcome.

I agree with what you said as well. My only difference is that now there is a new manager, yet here's Hawk is talking about Jerry..? The past is the past. Let's move on.

Isn't there an old saying about learning from the past? Cheap=cheap, that is why it is cheap. If is worth anything it wouldn't be cheap.

Isn't there an old saying about learning from the past?  Cheap=cheap, that is why it is cheap.  If is worth anything it wouldn't be cheap.

Learn from it, absolutely agree with you there. But repeatedly harp on it? Blame it? Relive it every chance you get? Not to mention tear someone down who probably never ever said a negative word about another human being in his entire life..? I just don't agree with that part.

Great pics Aboz.  Great times, and nice to put a person with the ID.

Wish we could have talked longer, but in case you didn't notice, I had a few stragglers following me around for quite sometime...We'll leave it at that.

Yea.. we saw the chicks..  :lol:

I only wanted the one to follow, but there was never anytime to shake her friends and I couldn't be rude to my friend either.

I'm sure you'll see me with the one this summer at some Sox games. In fact, you can bet on it. :P