Nancy Faust...

Al Lopez Ghost (old)

She's got a romp to die for.

CW, is she approachable?

she is hot

always has been

Nancy and I go way back - she and I were graduated from the same college and she is best friends with my cousin

back in 1971 when she started in a shack in the bleachers I have a custom of seeing her as often as possible when at the park

Nancy rocks! :headbang

My favorite Nancy Faust moment came back in 1988. Jose Canseco stood there at home plate and took a fastball down the middle from Dave LaPoint with 2 outs and men on 2nd and 3rd. The ump called it ball four. Total bulls***. LaPoint was jumping around on the mound, Jim Fregosi comes out and screams at the home-plate umpire for about 25 seconds and then is ejected. The crowd is up in arms and screaming. Fregosi is ejected, and the crowd is pissed big time.

About a minute later, the game resumes with the crowd still pissed off. The hitter comes up, and all of a sudden you hear a loud organ playing the tune "Three Blind Mice." The home plate umpire immediately throws Nancy Faust out of the game and she has to leave. LMAO!!

A precious memory for me. We ended up winning the game in the bottom of the 9th anyway. :headbang

My favorite Nancy Faust moment came back in 1988.  Jose Canseco stood there at home plate and took a fastball down the middle from Dave LaPoint with 2 outs and men on 2nd and 3rd.  The ump called it ball four.  Total bulls***.  LaPoint was jumping around on the mound, Jim Fregosi comes out and screams at the home-plate umpire for about 25 seconds and then is ejected.  The crowd is up in arms and screaming.  Fregosi is ejected, and the crowd is pissed big time. 

About a minute later, the game resumes with the crowd still pissed off.  The hitter comes up, and all of a sudden you hear a loud organ playing the tune "Three Blind Mice."  The home plate umpire immediately throws Nancy Faust out of the game and she has to leave.  LMAO!!

A precious memory for me.  We ended up winning the game in the bottom of the 9th anyway. :headbang

Pastime, this didn't happen. I know this for a couple of reasons. One is I went to every home game between 1984 and 1992, and in old Comiskey I sat right by Nancy in box 235 - she was in box 236. If she had been thrown out of a game I would remember it. Second reason, is that such a thing did happen once in the minors, not involving Nancy of course, but an organist did get tossed for playing that. Third reason is I double checked by asking Nancy today. She said that she had heard of the minor league organist doing it, and she also said she doesn't play 3 blind mice, because it's not very original, and because her bosses would not be happy about pissing off umpires. Remember when they fired the disc jockey for playing the Whitesnake song for the pitcher who was married to Tawney Kitaen?

So anyway, Nancy getting tossed - didn't happen.

All I know is what I observed. And I didn't drink, either.

Nancy Faust was on Steve Dahl's radio show a few years ago and had a lot of fun with the praise Steve heaped upon her for her "antics" in that game. So she is either lying to you, me, or Steve. You be the judge. It's not important enough to me to argue. I had a great day with my dad (a TRUE rarity in my life), so it was a good day in my life.

Steve Dahl actually suggested some "theme songs" that she should play when a certain opposing hitter comes to the plate, and he asked her about that. She didn't say much except "I have a sense of humor, believe it or not."

Either way, I don't care. I remember it as I remember it, and my dad remembers it as he remembers it, and Steve Dahl remembers it as he remembers it, so if it's true or not, who cares? I sure don't. :huh