Kirk Fricken Hinrich

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw both Hinrich and Collison....if they would've went to ISU there's a hell of a chance they couldve gotten a national championship. Which one was the one that committed to Iowa State and backed out? It was Collison, correct?

Fizer Collison Hinrich Tinsley and anyone else. That's a tough f***ing lineup.

A few comments before I hit the bed after boozing

1. Super Steve I have seen some real dumbasses attend Mich. State also.

2.  SoxHeads, Hinrich verballed to ISU, but he and Collison have told me that Eustachy was creepy.

3.  The Rookie game was a joke.

Ya have to admit though, a team with those four is going to be crazy good and they would've been odds-on favorites to win it all....

Ahh...if only... :rolleyes:

You wanna turn Bulls into a Championship team liteerally overnight?

Get Iverson as a FA.

Alan, Eddie and Jamal would do all the scoring and Tyson, JYD and Kirk will be the ones to do the dirty work, play defense and set everything up.

People say that in NFL the turn-around period is 2 years. In the EC, it could be 2 days.

Too bad that salary cap thing is f***ed up. As they say, that's why GM's get paid-- to NOT give money to E-Rob and the likes. Krause is a joke.

You wanna turn Bulls into a Championship team liteerally overnight?

Get Iverson as a FA.

Alan, Eddie and Jamal would do all the scoring  and Tyson, JYD and Kirk will be the ones to do the dirty work, play defense and set everything up.

People say that in NFL the turn-around period is 2 years.    In the EC, it could be 2 days.

Too bad that salary cap thing is f***ed up. As they say, that's why GM's get paid--  to NOT give money to E-Rob and the likes. Krause is a joke.

Allen Iverson would be a sensational pick up for the Bulls. Talk about a guy with a f***ing heart. Then hopefully he would line up Eddy and Jamal and b**** slap them on a regular basis, until the got out of their pampers and grew some balls.

Allen Iverson would be a sensational pick up for the Bulls.  Talk about a guy with a f***ing heart.  Then hopefully he would line up Eddy and Jamal and b**** slap them on a regular basis, until the got out of their pampers and grew some balls.

Not only would the Bulls be the best team in EC, but they might just win the whole thing if Lakers don't get their s*** together (and they won't).

If I am Iverson, why NOT try Chicago. People here are starving for championships, not only in basketball but as a whole.

Heinrich will asume the PG duties and will feed the ball to JC and AI, who in turn will allow EC to post one-on-one which he loves. Candler and JYD's job is defense and rebounds first and foremost.

The problem of course is that JC is not a SF and I don't know if Iverson can guard a SG. Maybe JC for Jamal Mashburn? LOL.

But the bigger problem is SALARY CAP. Can it be worked around?

I want to reiterate: what you see of JC, EC and KH is NOT the final product. They will be VERY good, mark my words.

I had the Bulls luckly to win 35 games back in November because I thought their talent wasn't ready.

This team needs an impact player, to take some pressure off those youngsters while they learn the gama ala Artest/Jermaine O'Neil.. Kobe won't come here, but Iverson might just be that player.

Hinrich is the man. I've backed WsoxShuf all the time on this. He's one of the best young players in the NBA. People can say he isn't an explosive athlete; but I respond with the fact that he's flat out a basketball player.

And his stamina is outstanding considering he is a rookie and is playing way more games, back to back games, etc and is getting tons of minutes. Yes he gest worn out and he'll work on his conditioning, but compared to the rookies I've seen the past few years (not on the Bulls, I've loved his stamina).

His attitude is great too and he's a very solid shooter, with the ability to become a great shooter. Let me ask this, how great of an athlete was Stockton, how great of an athlete is Peja (He is a hell of a shooter though).

Hinrich is the man.  I've backed WsoxShuf all the time on this.  He's one of the best young players in the NBA.  People can say he isn't an explosive athlete; but I respond with the fact that he's flat out a basketball player.

And his stamina is outstanding considering he is a rookie and is playing way more games, back to back games, etc and is getting tons of minutes.  Yes he gest worn out and he'll work on his conditioning, but compared to the rookies I've seen the past few years (not on the Bulls, I've loved his stamina). 

His attitude is great too and he's a very solid shooter, with the ability to become a great shooter.  Let me ask this, how great of an athlete was Stockton, how great of an athlete is Peja (He is a hell of a shooter though).

Hinrich has become my favorite Bull by far. I just wish he didn't get screwed on so many calls. Hopefully that will change next year.

His attitude is great too and he's a very solid shooter, with the ability to become a great shooter. Let me ask this, how great of an athlete was Stockton, how great of an athlete is Peja (He is a hell of a shooter though).

You're preaching to the choir here.

I was critical of him after I've seen him early (couple of s***ty games he had), but after 2-3 more games it was obvious that this dude is the best plater on the Bulls.

I disagree about his conditioning-- he is non-existent in 4th quarters and has by far his best numbers in the 1ST.....does that remind you of another Bull, lolol. But that's ok, he will work hard and by 2006 will be alright.

Heinrich might never be a passer Stockton was (14 assists a game in his prime? are you kidding?) but he will still be one of the best in the league; he won't have as many steals, but his size and quickness will help him defend and rebound better; finally, once he masters the come-off-the-screen thing, Henryk will be a better scorer than Stock.

At the same time, do NOT expect Iversonian feats from Kirk this soon. Nobody dominates this game in his first season. And even after that, chances are Kirk is gonna need his Malone next to him to do most of the scoring. That's why it's imnportant for Eddy, Jamal to continue improving and and an impact FA (Iverson?). Then you'll see what he can do.