***Official Game Thread Sox - D-Backs 3/5/04***

Cali

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to look too much into the ST stats, but it's great to see Koch had a great first outing. I feel that if he comes back and has a successful year, we might have one of the deepest bullpens in the league. I understand Shingo blew his first save, but it was his first outing in America etc. I bet the nerves rattled him a bit, I feel he'll be a great person in the pen.

Very nice performance first up, even though it's only the pre - season a win is still a win. Good to see the pitchers doin very nicely, espeically Cottsy and Wright for that 5th starters job. I think it's pretty safe to say it'll be one of those 2, unless sum1 like Stewart really turns sum heads.

Very nice performance first up, even though it's only the pre - season a win is still a win. Good to see the pitchers doin very nicely, espeically Cottsy and Wright for that 5th starters job. I think it's pretty safe to say it'll be one of those 2, unless sum1 like Stewart really turns sum heads.

If Stewart is healthy, he's capable of winning and holding that job.