Illinois v. Ohio State Thread

I'm an impartial observer, I don't care who wins... But OSU got jobbed on that last no-call.  That mugging was so bad, I think they could charge him with a felony.

Meh, you can't expect that call in the last seconds of a game. It never gets called. If OSU manages the clock better in the last minute of the game, it doesn't even matter.

You mean entire season including the NCCA Trouney?  If so you need help.

:huh:

What? Entire season? The regular season is over. I meant they will bow out in the quarters in the BTT, and then the first round of the NCAAs....ie two games left.

What? Entire season? The regular season is over. I meant they will bow out in the quarters in the BTT, and then the first round of the NCAAs....ie two games left.

Ok, thats what I thought you meant. So we will lose to Indiana/OSU and then someone like Central Florida? :o :huh:

Dammit, Ill be pulling for the Spartans in the NCAA, you should damn well pull for Illinois in the tourney, dammit! :)

Anyway, respect your fellow Big 10 teams, there wont be too many too cheer for, we need all the help we can get. I really hope that someone other than Mich St. or Wiscy wins the Big 10 tourney so we can get 4 in. Im thinking Iowa or Mich has the best chance to do it.

Go illini!

:o I had to go to work at halftime, seems like i missed an amazing game, kind of glad I didn't see it though, i would have been freaking out. Can't wait to see the clips on s'center. But let me just say BIG TEN CHAMPS BABY!

Dammit, Ill be pulling for the Spartans in the NCAA, you should damn well pull for Illinois in the tourney, dammit! :)

Anyway, respect your fellow Big 10 teams, there wont be too many too cheer for, we need all the help we can get.  I really hope that someone other than Mich St. or Wiscy wins the Big 10 tourney so we can get 4 in.  Im thinking Iowa or Mich has the best chance to do it.

Go illini!

You guys know I'll be pulling for the Illini in the NCAAs. Not in the BTT though. I was just bitter after State throwing the title away. ;)