• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shingo Takatsu pitching

Henri Stanley - K's Swinging.

Humberto Quintero - Grounds out to short.

Nieves - Doubles to left.

Sean Burroughs - Singles to right, Nieves scores. Burroughs to second.

Jeff Cirillo - K's Swinging.

Mid 6th 4-4

Has Shingo had ONE decent outting this entire spring?

Top 8th 4-4

Vic Darensbourg pitching

Miguel Ojeda - Pops out to third.

Jose Nieves - Doubles.

Dan Rizinger - Triples to right. Nieves scores

???????????? - K's Swinging.

Xavier Nady - Pops out to right.

Mid 8th 5-4

I'm Done with this, hopefully someone can pick it up.....

It kinda scared me that they are breakin out early in games, but then fallin back later and givin up runs, but i guess its mostly rookies in after 4 or 5 innings so its not as bad as it seems, i guess!?!?

I think that is the way to look at it> It is the rookies (pitchers and fielders) blowing it late and they most likely are not going to be with the team this year. Poor way to make an impression, but what else can you do or think about it?

It kinda scared me that they are breakin out early in games, but then fallin back later and givin up runs, but i guess its mostly rookies in after 4 or 5 innings so its not as bad as it seems, i guess!?!?

I'll be the 1st to Welcome you Munkey 51 :cheers :cheers

I almost can't listen once they put those guys in. I lose interest...

I know what you mean. I love the Sox and I even watch the ESPN Classoc stuff and/or my own tapes from tiem to time, but ST and a bunch of Class A rookies sometimes leaves me cold.

Willie is sucking today...  :P

Steff, do you think we should be worried? The manageemnt is putting their faith in Willie, who doesn't seem to be able to cut the mustard yet. Hopefully it's just too early to tell and he'll come around, but he should be doing better...

:nono QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Mar 11 2004, 04:42 PM)

Thanks.

Any updates on score and inning.

Steff: That was totally unf***ing called for.

Heh, that's right. Steff is just giving you an opinion. I can't hear the game so I am glad to get this kind of feedback. I also asked the qiestion about Willie... :nono

Steff, do you think we should be worried? The manageemnt is putting their faith in Willie, who doesn't seem to be able to cut the mustard yet. Hopefully it's just too early to tell and he'll come around, but he should be doing better...

Ya know.. All I know of Willie is from what the guys in Baltimore said. They spent a lot more time with him and they think he just isn't going to turn into what the Sox think he will. But hey.. Loaiza wasn't supposed to win 21 games last year so who knows... :huh

My opinion... I'm concerned that we have no back up plan. In my gut.. I don't think he's going to cut it. I hope I'm wrong..