whitesox.com forum gone hateful

cwsox

no one has said anything about soxtalk yet, i would but i cant post there for 24 hours  :rolleyes:

I believe BobDylan mentioned something about the racial hatred "never occuring on Soxtalk of WSI." I thought it was him because the poster said he would only return to promote his site.

There was no link posted so its possible the troll doesn't know the address to this site.

I believe BobDylan mentioned something about the racial hatred "never occuring on Soxtalk of WSI."  I thought it was him because the poster said he would only return to promote his site. 

There was no link posted so its possible the troll doesn't know the address to this site.

yeah i just saw that too.

and the funniest thing i read was this from chgophil

Your ideas are intriguing. You should set up a booth outside of Comiskey Park promoting them.

:lolhitting :whip :bang

He going to make fun of the Jews next?

Am I the only one laughing here, this s*** is pathetic yet hysterical.

It can be mildly entertaining to look at for a few minutes, but the hateful/racial stuff is never funny to me.

Looking at a site like that REALLY makes me grateful for Soxtalk, where we can have our fun and use any motherf***ing bulls*** dickhead obscene language we want :D , but people here get SWIFT JUSTICE when the hate rears its ugly head.

I really do love it here - thanks again to all mods/admins/owners for making this the best Sox discussion board on the Internet!

It can be mildly entertaining to look at for a few minutes, but the hateful/racial stuff is never funny to me.

Looking at a site like that REALLY makes me grateful for Soxtalk, where we can have our fun and use any motherf***ing bulls*** dickhead obscene language we want  :D , but people here get SWIFT JUSTICE when the hate rears its ugly head.

I really do love it here - thanks again to all mods/admins/owners for making this the best Sox discussion board on the Internet!

i concur :headbang

That same type of s*** used to go down on the Bears message board too. They would troll and spam that site to no end. Then when good posters would complain about it, the mod would ban them. That's why I left and headed for NFL-Fans. Any troll tries that s*** over there and they get banned on the spot. Now the Bears board is down, and all of those other posters are at NFL-Fans. And we all lead a peaceful and happy existence..............

Until a Packer fan starts talking smack. THEN IT'S ON! :lol:

Looking at a site like that REALLY makes me grateful for Soxtalk, where we can have our fun and use any motherf***ing bulls*** dickhead obscene language we want  :D , but people here get SWIFT JUSTICE when the hate rears its ugly head.

I agree so f***ing much it is not even f***ing funny. :headbang