How do you react when.....

sox4lifeinPA

do you hate it when someone hits on your boo?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. do you hate it when someone hits on your boo?

• yes
    • no
    • you mother F@#$@#, if you look at him/her again, I'll kill you
    • haha, I get to touch him/her and you can only look
    • please...take her/him
    • no significant others

I would do nothing, at least not at first. I'd sit back for a bit and watch how she reacts to it. If she acts at all interested then there's not much time left in the relationship. If she looks at you to get her to bail her out then do so and reap the rewards later.

In my personal opinion, saying "hey, what's up" is not necessarily an indication that some guy is hitting on your girl.  I say "whats up" to greet people and it doesn't mean I'm flirting.

I agree.. now if he had said...

"Heeyyy... how yoooouuu doooiinnnn'....? Followed by a wink.. then I would think he was hittin' on her. ;)

"Heeyyy... how yoooouuu doooiinnnn'....? Followed by a wink.. then I would think he was hittin' on her.  ;)

That reminds me of a song.

Hey how u doing, sorry u can't get thru.

Why don't u leave ur name, and ur number, and I'll get back to u. :snr

"Heeyyy... how yoooouuu doooiinnnn'....? Followed by a wink.. then I would think he was hittin' on her.  ;)

PA, sorry dude, I just never thought she would really be with you

I knew this one couple, both very nice people. His wife was constantly the center of attention, and his favorite line to use was:

"That's fine, but when you bring her back, and trust me you will want to bring her back, at least feed her." :D Also funny because they are in the restaurant business. I sometimes wondered why Joanne was hit on so often. She isn't particularly flirtatous, but you could dip her in a pond and scoop cute out all year.

With my wife, even when we were dating I laughed that stuff off. At an office party where whe worked, a guy asked me if I knew if she had a boyfriend. I replied he was a real dork, but had a great sense of humor. I watchd him circle for a couple minutes and when he finally made some comment to her she laughed and pointed to me. The guy turned beat red and walked away. Hell, I was going to buy him a drink.

If you ever saw the movie, "The Tao of Steve", you'd already know that Steves get all the hot chicks!

You go, SuperSteve!   

Steve  B

I think I am going to go change my name to Steve. Then the chicks will be all on my like they wanna hold hands.

Reminds me of a song...

"These chicks don't even know the name of my band.

But they're all up on my like they wanna hold hands."

I don't mind it. As someone else said, it reaffirms my taste. Brian knows that if he even responded to the 'hits,' there would be a mysterious fire and all his precious Mercurys would be, using the quote of one of my favorite Muppets (Animal) - BYE-BYE! heehee (j/k for the overly-sensitive crowd out there)