How do you react when.....

sox4lifeinPA

do you hate it when someone hits on your boo?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. do you hate it when someone hits on your boo?

• yes
    • no
    • you mother F@#$@#, if you look at him/her again, I'll kill you
    • haha, I get to touch him/her and you can only look
    • please...take her/him
    • no significant others

I never worry about that sort of thing. She always comes home with me. So why get pissed. All that does is cause more stress with her and myself anyway. Unless he won't leave her alone and she clearly doesn't like it. Then I step up and take care of it.

at a restuarant miss sox4life and I went to, some guy who was working behind the counter, was like "hey, what's up?" ...but not in a "hi, may I help you" way... and I just glared at the motherfer. What makes you think you have the right to do that? there's being nice and then there's assuming you the right to hit on any girl you want to.

granted I should maybe feel honored, because she gets looks all the time...but what the hell do I need someone else reminding me of the fact that she's gorgeous? I already know this fact...

I hate guys...I hate it even more when someone says "it's their culture".

:fyou: to that

I never worry about that sort of thing. She always comes home with me. So why get pissed. All that does is cause more stress with her and myself anyway. Unless he won't leave her alone and she clearly doesn't like it. Then I step up and take care of it.

yeah, that's where I'd like to be with it...and it'll happen with time. I don't really freak out, I just find it quite annoying. I'd never do it to someone, so please don't do it to my girl.

my high expectations for people's actions will be my downfall.

yeah, that's where I'd like to be with it...and it'll happen with time. I don't really freak out, I just find it quite annoying. I'd never do it to someone, so please don't do it to my girl.

my high expectations for people's actions will be my downfall.

I have learned over time you can't trust men when it comes to your woman. Only thing is you have to trust your woman with other men. If you know she won't screw around on you then you have nothing to worry about. I agree I don't like it when men hit on my woman in front of me. It shows total disrespect to me but most people these days don't give a damn about repsecting others anyway. So I never expect that from people.

I have always found it flattering when my (past) girlfriends and my current wife get hit on (except if/when I am there and the dude knows (knew) she was with me!).

I have always been secure enough to know, with whom she's going home, and/or if she wanted the other guy, I could "replace" her with little difficulty.

I have always found it flattering when my (past) girlfriends and my current wife get hit on (except if/when I am there and the dude knows (knew) she was with me!).

I have always been secure enough to know, with whom she's going home, and/or if she wanted the other guy, I could "replace" her with little difficulty.

dude, you are the awesomest dudical guy in the world...people must love you...

Meh, I trust him implicitly (or I wouldn't be with him...), and I know it feels good to have that kind of attention. We both know we'll end up with each other at the end of the day--and sometimes I even feel flattered when someone hits on him, just reaffirms my taste. :D

at a restuarant miss sox4life and I went to, some guy who was working behind the counter, was like "hey, what's up?" ...but not in a "hi, may I help you" way... and I just glared at the motherfer. What makes you think you have the right to do that? there's being nice and then there's assuming you the right to hit on any girl you want to.

In my personal opinion, saying "hey, what's up" is not necessarily an indication that some guy is hitting on your girl. I say "whats up" to greet people and it doesn't mean I'm flirting.

Don't worry though, once you two are engaged any guy coming onto MissPA will be labeled a scum-bag by all observers. You can finally say, "Thats my fiance your hitting on....."

There's this stupid guy on my girlfriends bus who won't stop hitting on her and saying lies about her (ie, she gave me a handjob on this bus) Wtf is that? She's told him to stop various times. I want to beat the crap out of him, but there's one problem. It's a black guy and I'd be tagged a racist and I would have committed a "hate crime". What f***ing bulls***. SO I'll probably just tell him to lay of next I see him.

I prefer to be out with someone who is "hit on-able" rather than not

it is simply a compliment to my date and me

agreed...

but I am also very territorial.

For example last night was my junior prom, and I got angry when other people danced with my date. My response was usually to dance with the best looking girl I could find that was not already dancing with someone. It is not a great quality to have.

I voted the violent one just cause it is funny.

My girlfriend used to work at a bar where they wore bikinis all the time, and now she works at a sports bar. Over the summer she will be a lifeguard. It really does not bother me too much when she gets hit on. As one of the answers said, I get it, you guys dont. :D

I voted the violent one just cause it is funny.

My girlfriend used to work at a bar where they wore bikinis all the time, and now she works at a sports bar. Over the summer she will be a lifeguard. It really does not bother me too much when she gets hit on. As one of the answers said, I get it, you guys dont. :D

I wish that, if I had a girlfriend, that she had those jobs.

That would be sweet as hell to go to her "office" and see her half-naked.

If only I could be as super as SuperSteve.

Maybe if I drink Sprite I will be.