The OFFICIAL Opening Day GAME THREAD!

southsider2k5

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

InDemand (Extra Innings) has the game for free today. I was just watching the commercial. The main character is an Indian fan (Nuke_Cleveland) Cleveland :fyou and when they switch to a group of guys, one dickhead is wearing a Cubs t-shirt and hat :fthecubs

I better get the credit card out.

Indemand or mlbtv, it's a tough choice this year.

I am watching it also Steve.

The guys are such morons.

They were talking about how the Marlins pitching staff got alot better last year...no s***, they were young too...its not like IRod made them all they are. Also talking like Vina is still awesome, and saying Halladay was working a little around Bobby f***ing Higginson yet he had struck out 4 at that point, honestly now...

....I cant wait for WGN to come on :) .

Steve are you watching that guy behind the plate at Toronto

This deusch keeps jumping up and down after ever strkike called.  It looks like he is bald and wearing a bowtie maybe.

I hate fans like this.

I havent been paying a ton of attention, more just listening and watching when a ball goes in play or a K. Ill look though.

On a lighter note, while the Red Wings always have awesome commercials...the Tigers arnt that bad too.

Got damn, can't believe this thread is already here. I made sure to take classes this quarter so that i could get home to watch the day games as well as the night games. This thread is gonna be massive by the end of the game.