OFFICIAL GAME THREAD FOR 4/7 @ KC

Ishmookie

Uribe has really quick hands, but a really herky jerky swing. I think Walker has a lot of work ahead of him, but I like his potential and he's going to have some huge hits this year. He's also going to have some strecthes where he's awful, imo.

I think Harris has a good season though, I see a .272 or .273 average and quite a few steals.

I also think Olivo is going to at least double his home run total and get his average up into the .250-.260 range. He could go higher, but I also see him drawing quite a few walks and cutting down on his strikeouts and of course being the best damn defensive catcher their is :headbang

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uribe grounds out. I am not certain that our leadoff hitters (Harris and Uribe) have gotten a hit this year yet. It is nice to have that leadoff batter on once in awhile.

No, they havnt.... but I think they will both settle in pretty soon...

We need Loaiza to pitch another 4 solid innings... im thinking we'll score 1 or 2 more by the 7th... so hopefully we'll have a little cushion going into the 8th.

Uribe has really quick hands, but a really herky jerky swing.  I think Walker has a lot of work ahead of him, but I like his potential and he's going to have some huge hits this year.  He's also going to have some strecthes where he's awful, imo.

I think Harris has a good season though, I see a .272 or .273 average and quite a few steals.

I also think Olivo is going to at least double his home run total and get his average up into the .250-.260 range.  He could go higher, but I also see him drawing quite a few walks and cutting down on his strikeouts and of course being the best damn defensive catcher their is  :headbang

are you sure about Willie? Cuz i was thinking more like .271 or even .274 ;)

If Miggy can deliver 0.270 this year, wewill be a whole lot better. Especially with Rowand showing promise early ....the lower half of the batting will be huge to carry this team....last year they sucked

I can see us trading for a better 2nd baseman then

My brother said there was some squeezing going on Monday.  Since I was following the game at work, I can't say if I agree or disagree.

I watched the game and I didn't really notice. Not like today, anyway. It's REALLY bad.

The ump squeezed May on a few pitches too. Last game was just as bad. I notice the umps really aren't calling too many strikes early on. I noticed it yesterday in the Angels game as well, how they were squeezing Colon.

One other observation I have is that Elo isn't throwing his changeup or curve much at all. He finally threw a backdoor slider, but for about a two inning period all I say was fastball and cutter. I do love how he varies his velocity between 87-94 on those pitches cause it really keeps hitters off balance, but when you also put in a changeup, your slider, and of course the curve...its even more devastating and its why he was so awesome last year.