Minor League Board

Chisoxfn

UPDATED: Seems like everyone thought this was a great idea, so the board is now up and ADAM!!!!

For a while we've thought about opening up a Minor League Specific Board. Minor leagues are a real popular subject and this could make it easier for everyone to keep track on those type of things.

I also know that in the past some people didn't like the idea. With the board getting bigger, some of the threads are more easy lost in the shuffle and wanted to get an idea on what everyone thinks of it?

I would because I can actually learn who the hell these players are.

I do not believe that the posts get lost though

Why can't you just make a subcategory in the pale hose talk.

i could do that as well, if thats what the consensus is. The only thing with a subcategory is, considering the higher amount of pinned posts on the main board, it could end up with a ton of pinned stuff.

if I were to do a seperate forum, then it would be the 2nd main forum in a sense. It would be directly below Pale Hose Talk on the directory.

It's all about content.

If there are enough people who know what the hell they are talking about when it comes to the minors (Rex Hudler, MnSoxFan, JimH, Cerbaho, etc), then it might be a good idea.

Otherwise....Pale Hose board is fine.

I like it, it would help cull all the minor league stuff together. Game threads, injuries, futuresox stories, all that good stuff. It would also be a good place for people to ask about how a certain player is doing.

Are you sure..? I could had sworn it was "Up and Atom" from Renier Wolfcastle (sp?) I could be wrong though.. ;)

SNPP to the rescue! Radioactive Man

Bart walks through the shooting area and sees a script coach with

Rainier.

Coach: Up and atom!

Rainier: Up and at them!

Coach: Up and atom!

Rainier: Up and at them!

Coach: [annoyed] Up and atom!

Rainier: [louder] Up and at them!

Coach: [covers his eyes] Better.

'Up and at them' was the joke, 'up and atom' was what he was supposed to say. I win. :P