Will players get booed

Mathew

Last year, Botch, White, Gordon, Thomas Half and half, Bruce Kimm and a few other were all loudly booed as they were anounced opening day, do you think anybody will get booed this year based on the first 6 games. Botch again and perhaps Taketsu?

I have no reason to boo any of the players tommorow. Or well, in two minutes, later today :headbang ! Why boo Koch? He wasn't the one who blew it in KC on Opening Day. Why boo Takatsu? Because in his first major league appearance, in Yankee Stadium of all places, he gives up two runs? Nah, I'll save my booing for when the Royals lineup is announced. :fyou

I don't think Koch will this year based on his good pitching so far. I would say noone so far. I'm sure Frak, Maggs, Konerko (he's hitting the cover off the ball) and OZZIE f***ING GUILLEN will get the loudest cheers. Knowing us sox fans we'll boo Damaso for blowing the game against the royals.. ;)

I know Ozzie is goin to get a rousing reception tomorrow, and he deserves it. None of the players deserved to be booed so far, but things like that happen. Pay - Rod was bein cheered at his first AB against us at the Bronx, and when he struck out in the 3rd game, some ppl started to boo him. My guess is that if any1 is goin to get booed, it will be Aaron Rowand. He hasn't had the best start yet which is disappointing for him since he had such a great spring training, and if he doesn't pick it up, some fans mite start askin where's Jeremy Reed or Joe Borchard? ;)

Did you guys ever noticed this?

The Sox will begin a stretch Tuesday in which they play 15 of the next 18 games at home.

Of those 15 games, we need to win 12! I'm kidding, but we better win 12...

If we win 12, 15 - 9 the record.

Wow did this thread come out of left field, there should 41k sore throats today from cheering, we're 3-3 coming off a tough road trip but better still is we're this || close to really breaking it wide open. We had the lead or the winning run at the plate in the 9th of all 6 games, all we have to do is a better job of finishing and we're going to go on an extended win streak and there isn't a better recipe for that than a loud home crowd behind you. We're about to take off and the Cell should be sounding like O'Hare.

Btw, with a 17 mph wind blowing out to right field today expect alot of fireworks for both teams but expect more for the Sox than KC.

Wow did this thread come out of left field, there should 41k sore throats today from cheering, we're 3-3 coming off a tough road trip but better still is we're this || close to really breaking it wide open. We had the lead or the winning run at the plate in the 9th of all 6 games, all we have to do is a better job of finishing and we're going to go on an extended win streak and there isn't a better recipe for that than a loud home crowd behind you. We're about to take off and the Cell should be sounding like O'Hare.

Btw, with a 17 mph wind blowing out to right field today expect alot of fireworks for both teams but expect more for the Sox than KC.

I just saw something saying the winds were blowing in from LF at 22 MPH, 43 degrees and sunny.

It's not out of left field at all, some players got booed loud last year by basicly a majority, I was there. Good to hear it's not the norm I guess.