Who are your Top 3 favorite athletes?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheers

They are saying that he is fat in Spain, but can a fat guy score so many goals like he is scoring??? I dont understand! :lol:  :lol:

He is not the best striker on that team even...he is not the best player in the world either...in my honest opinion.

Isnt Becks the best??

He is not the best striker on that team even...he is not the best player in the world either...in my honest opinion.

Isnt Becks the best??

Ronaldo destroyed the World Cup in 2002. He is the top scorer in the Spanish League. No defense in the world can stop him.

So who is the best player??? Del Piero?? :puke

Beckham? Overrated! The most overrated player in world!

Dont ya mean Khelsea haha...crazy Russian billionaire. Juve is the way to go man!

Or Chelski. :lol: If only he owned the White Sox. Ova here Soccer Jerseys are at least $80, but I got a Chelsea and West Ham top for only $5. Here's a question for ya Steve, do u know which club Zambrotta played for bf Juve? ;)

I agree, Beckham is overrated.  Anyone who can punk out the "worlds best goalie" in the World Cup has to be considered one of the best players in the world though, Ronaldo is my guy! :headbang

Kahn was named the best goalie in the World Cup, but he has suffered some goals that i have do disagree with the people that gave to him this. He failed in the final of the World Cup on that kick from Rivaldo (another great player but he is on the end of his career).

Do you know Kaka? He will be a great player, or he is already a great player.

About the sports i like:

NFL - Michael Vick

NBA - Michael Jordan - active player - Kevin Garnett

MLB - Maggs

NHL - When i watched i used to like Forsberg or Jagr.

Soccer - i have already said.

Bodyboard - Guilherme Tâmega (6 time world champ)

Retired

Carlton Fisk

Walter Payton

Michael Jordan

Active

Frank Thomas

Robin Ventura

Magglio Ordonez

No Bull or Bear deserve to be on my active list yet.

Tyson Chandler might if he gets his act together, and Grossman has a real shot to make it this year.

Kahn was named the best goalie in the World Cup, but he has suffered some goals that i have do disagree with the people that gave to him this. He failed in the final of the World Cup on that kick from Rivaldo (another great player but he is on the end of his career).

Do you know Kaka? He will be a great player, or he is already a great player.

He's a star at AC Milan already and he's only 21. So many young Brazilians go to Europe and don't make it, Kaka is sumthin speical. Best soccer player, easily Thierry Henry, and I hate Arsenal. The guy is that good.

He's a star at AC Milan already and he's only 21. So many young Brazilians go to Europe and don't make it, Kaka is sumthin speical. Best soccer player, easily Thierry Henry, and I hate Arsenal. The guy is that good.

Why Henry? He is one of the best player in the world, but the best :nono

He plays in the overrated English League. In that League exist a lot of bad players that get too much money. Defenders in the English League, they are horrible, Ronaldo just prove that last year on Champions League just destroying the Man United defense.

Ronaldo is the best player in the Wolrd. He showed in 2002 and if we had a Wolrd Cup this year he would showed it again.

Ronaldinho Gaucho comes in 2nd. Zidane in 3rd, Kaka in 4th and Henry in 5th. 6th Schevchenko. 7th Nedved. 8th Roberto Carlos. 9th Totti. 10th Luis Fabiano (Brazilian striker - he is playing here in Brazil and if he goes to Europe he will destroy the european defenders).

Brazil is the country of soccer. We have the best player of all time (Pelé) and the best in the world in the moment (Ronaldo). We send a lot of players to Europe, they just didnt do good in there, because it's tough to get out of your country and to adapt in others, Romário was a great player, he played in Spain, but he said that it was horrible to play in the cold and live far away from home and his family.

Brazilian players dont do well in Europe, it's not because they cant play, if you give them a chance they can make your team a champion.

Or Chelski.  :lol: If only he owned the White Sox. Ova here Soccer Jerseys are at least $80, but I got a Chelsea and West Ham top for only $5. Here's a question for ya Steve, do u know which club Zambrotta played for bf Juve?  ;)

Bari....sorry I had to look it up. :lol:

Why Henry? He is one of the best player in the world, but the best  :nono

He plays in the overrated English League. In that League exist a lot of bad players that get too much money. Defenders in the English League, they are horrible, Ronaldo just prove that last year on Champions League just destroying the Man United defense.

Ronaldo is the best player in the Wolrd. He showed in 2002 and if we had a Wolrd Cup this year he would showed it again.

Ronaldinho Gaucho comes in 2nd. Zidane in 3rd, Kaka in 4th and Henry in 5th. 6th Schevchenko. 7th Nedved. 8th Roberto Carlos. 9th Totti. 10th Luis Fabiano (Brazilian striker - he is playing here in Brazil and if he goes to Europe he will destroy the european defenders).

Brazil is the country of soccer. We have the best player of all time (Pelé) and the best in the world in the moment (Ronaldo). We send a lot of players to Europe, they just didnt do good in there, because it's tough to get out of your country and to adapt in others, Romário was a great player, he played in Spain, but he said that it was horrible to play in the cold and live far away from home and his family.

Brazilian players dont do well in Europe, it's not because they cant play, if you give them a chance they can make your team a champion.

You are a little bias towards Brazil.

I agree Henry is among the top in the world, but the way he performed at the last WC cannot help him.

Bari....sorry I had to look it up. :lol:

I remember playin Championship Manager 3 in 2000 (fantastic soccer managment PC game) and Zambrotta was a gun 21 year old playin for Bari. Could play left and right back, left and right midfield or left and right wing. He's just so versatile. I'm suprised as a Juve supporter u wouldn't say Alessandro Del Piero is ur fav playa. ;)