Who are your Top 3 favorite athletes?

Why Henry? He is one of the best player in the world, but the best  :nono

He plays in the overrated English League. In that League exist a lot of bad players that get too much money. Defenders in the English League, they are horrible, Ronaldo just prove that last year on Champions League just destroying the Man United defense.

Ronaldo is the best player in the Wolrd. He showed in 2002 and if we had a Wolrd Cup this year he would showed it again.

Ronaldinho Gaucho comes in 2nd. Zidane in 3rd, Kaka in 4th and Henry in 5th. 6th Schevchenko. 7th Nedved. 8th Roberto Carlos. 9th Totti. 10th Luis Fabiano (Brazilian striker - he is playing here in Brazil and if he goes to Europe he will destroy the european defenders).

Brazil is the country of soccer. We have the best player of all time (Pelé) and the best in the world in the moment (Ronaldo). We send a lot of players to Europe, they just didnt do good in there, because it's tough to get out of your country and to adapt in others, Romário was a great player, he played in Spain, but he said that it was horrible to play in the cold and live far away from home and his family.

Brazilian players dont do well in Europe, it's not because they cant play, if you give them a chance they can make your team a champion.

Ronaldo is playin with best players in the world around him. If Henry played for Real Madrid he would hav scored way more goals this season. Henry already has 30 goals this season, he's the quickest player in the world off the mark, best long range shot (see his goal vs. Man Yoo 2 weeks ago) and he's big enough to hold up the ball while the midfielders can run forward.

A lot of ppl think Henry isn't that good because he was a failure at Juventus. But he was in his young 20's, and was playin without a position, mainly on the left wing. And to think he only cost $8 million pounds. Biggest bargain in the transfer market in the last 5 years. I agrre that the standard if defending in the English Premier League isn't top notch, but defenders like Rio Ferdinand, Sol Campbell and John Terry would be automatic starters in any club in the world.

Ronaldinho would be one of the most skillful players in the world, but he needs a big striker like Van Nisterooj to hold up the ball for him. Him and Saviola are too small up front for Barcelona, that's why they hav Patrick Kluivert. In 2 years,

Cristiano Ronaldo will be one of the top 5 players in the world as well, he just needs to work on the defensive aspects of his game, and to get fitter and stronger. Also look out for Djibril Cisse when he moves to Liverpool, could partner Henry up front in WC 2006.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronaldo is playin with best players in the world around him. If Henry played for Real Madrid he would hav scored way more goals this season. Henry already has 30 goals this season, he's the quickest player in the world off the mark, best long range shot (see his goal vs. Man Yoo 2 weeks ago) and he's big enough to hold up the ball while the midfielders can run forward.

A lot of ppl think Henry isn't that good because he was a failure at Juventus. But he was in his young 20's, and was playin without a position, mainly on the left wing. And to think he only cost $8 million pounds. Biggest bargain in the transfer market in the last 5 years. I agrre that the standard if defending in the English Premier League isn't top notch, but defenders like Rio Ferdinand, Sol Campbell and John Terry would be automatic starters in any club in the world.

Ronaldinho would be one of the most skillful players in the world, but he needs a big striker like Van Nisterooj to hold up the ball for him. Him and Saviola are too small up front for Barcelona, that's why they hav Patrick Kluivert. In 2 years,

Cristiano Ronaldo will be one of the top 5 players in the world as well, he just needs to work on the defensive aspects of his game, and to get fitter and stronger. Also look out for Djibril Cisse when he moves to Liverpool, could partner Henry up front in WC 2006.

The best players in the world around him??? In that team just Zidane escapes. Henry is great player, but he is no Ronaldo. WC, you saw it or you just look at the overrated English League? Ronaldo take that Man U last year and destroyed them, yes destroyed them! Ronaldo has not scored 30 goals but he has lost a few games due to injury. And the level of the Spanish League is above the English. Quickest player in the world??? Cmon, do you never see Ronaldo escape from the middle field and take the ball all the way to the net??? Ronaldo doesnt need to be big enough with the ability that he has, with one dribble he can pass 3 defenders like i saw in the WC and agst overrated Man U.

He is one of the best player in the world, but far away from the best. The biggest bargain in the last 5 years??? No way!!! Kaka went to Milan for nothing, that is a steal (stupid São Paulo selling his great players for nothing). Rio Ferdinand??? Overrated! Sol Campebll?? Take a mano a mano with Ronaldo or Ronaldinho (even Romário) and he would sit on the ground with some nasty dribbles. John Terry? I dont know who is this guy, so i wont say anything. The best defenders in the world are from Argentina (i hate to say that but it true) and Italy (combo from Milan).

Barcelona is a good team, but i'm not talking about Barcelona. I'm talking about the player, he is awesome. He has all the skills to be one of the best, even Maradona (he hates Brazilian player and he is a racist) said he is the best player in the world. And he wasnt on drugs! :lol:

This guy is another overrated, it's the English media that give him too much credibility. He doesnt even fit the Kaka's shoes. Wake up, this guy sucks. Cisse is good player, but saying that the WC in 2006 they will make the diference? Cmon! Look at the best team in the world: Brazil!!! Imagine when Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and KAka get their s*** together? It will be easy that it would be no fun.

2006, it will be Brazil in Europe. In the house of Germany, we will get there will win it all.

You are a little bias towards Brazil.

I agree Henry is among the top in the world, but the way he performed at the last WC cannot help him.

Because i have facts that shows we are the best in the business.

5 time world champ is the fact! 7 finals in WC. Participated in all the WC.

Brazil has the best player in the history of soccer: Pelé. And i would say, the second best too in Garrincha or Ronaldo.

The problem is that you guys think the English league is the best in the world, and it's not! You need to see more games in other leagues.

We are deep in every position in soccer, to goalkeeper to forward.

The best players in the world around him??? In that team just Zidane escapes. Henry is great player, but he is no Ronaldo. WC, you saw it or you just look at the overrated English League? Ronaldo take that Man U last year and destroyed them, yes destroyed them! Ronaldo has not scored 30 goals but he has lost a few games due to injury. And the level of the Spanish League is above the English. Quickest player in the world??? Cmon, do you never see Ronaldo escape from the middle field and take the ball all the way to the net??? Ronaldo doesnt need to be big enough with the ability that he has, with one dribble he can pass 3 defenders like i saw in the WC and agst overrated Man U.

He is one of the best player in the world, but far away from the best. The biggest bargain in the last 5 years??? No way!!! Kaka went to Milan for nothing, that is a steal (stupid São Paulo selling his great players for nothing). Rio Ferdinand??? Overrated! Sol Campebll?? Take a mano a mano with Ronaldo or Ronaldinho (even Romário)  and he would sit on the ground with some nasty dribbles. John Terry? I dont know who is this guy, so i wont say anything. The best defenders in the world are from Argentina (i hate to say that but it true) and Italy (combo from Milan).

Barcelona is a good team, but i'm not talking about Barcelona. I'm talking about the player, he is awesome. He has all the skills to be one of the best, even Maradona (he hates Brazilian player and he is a racist) said he is the best player in the world. And he wasnt on drugs! :lol:

This guy is another overrated, it's the English media that give him too much credibility. He doesnt even fit the Kaka's shoes. Wake up, this guy sucks. Cisse is good player, but saying that the WC in 2006 they will make the diference? Cmon! Look at the best team in the world: Brazil!!! Imagine when Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and KAka get their s*** together? It will be easy that it would be no fun.

2006, it will be Brazil in Europe. In the house of Germany, we will get there will win it all.

World Cup was 2 years ago, a lot has changed since then, the European Championships should prove that in Portugal in June. Don't forget Ronaldo is almost 30, won't hav many years left as a top striker. The Spanish and Italian Leagues are more tactical than the English, but in terms of pace and toughness, English League comes up on top. And Henry scored 4 goals against Leeds today, not sayin that's very good opposition, but still it's damn impressive.

World Cup was 2 years ago, a lot has changed since then, the European Championships should prove that in Portugal in June. Don't forget Ronaldo is almost 30, won't hav many years left as a top striker. The Spanish and Italian Leagues are more tactical than the English, but in terms of pace and toughness, English League comes up on top. And Henry scored 4 goals against Leeds today, not sayin that's very good opposition, but still it's damn impressive.

Ronaldo is 28. And he is on his prime, he has been stopped because of some minor injuries. I can assure you that in WC he will be playing and we all see who is Ronaldo. Last WC, everybody in the world was putting down Ronaldo and Brazil and we won the WC easily.

but in terms of pace and toughness, English League comes up on top.

You are confunding pace and toughness with, bad and violent players. In England, they have awful rude players that cant make a 5 foot pass.

And Henry scored 4 goals against Leeds today, not sayin that's very good opposition, but still it's damn impressive.

Agst who? Leeds? That is the worst team in Europe. I watched the goals...ridiculous, one of them penalty kick, just one was a great play. When he takes a good defense, he does nothing, WC he did nothing.