"Two-game series suck"

BrandoFan

about the 2 game series comment, that was one of the funniest, most out of place things I've ever heard, it was hilarious.

You don't remember the infamous "Hawk....you said 'boner'"?

I almost died...and judging by Hawk's Pause of Doom, so did DJ.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

You don't remember the infamous  "Hawk....you said 'boner'"?

I almost died...and judging by Hawk's Pause of Doom, so did DJ.

:lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting

:o didn't think I heard that.

Hawk's moment's of silence are the best :lolhitting

Hey, I like DJ.  He's no Whimpy, but I like him anyway.  He can say some funny stuff. 

Just think, we could of had Joe Carter instead :puke

Actually, (I'm being serious about this), my mom's second cousin, Donn Pall, former White Sox pitcher, almost got the job. He was down to the final four who they were choosing, so I was a bit dissappointed when he wasn't picked.

I was just a kid, but back when Donn Pall was with the Sox, this one time, I talked to him from our seats in the bleachers to the bullpen, he was such a cool guy. I was all shy because of seeing a big-leaguer, but I still got autographs from him. LOL, when he was asked about who he liked being with better, the Cubs and the Sox, he said that he burned his Cubs jersey, so he's White Sox black and white forever! :headbang Just a little story from me...

From his boner comment to being hit in the balls....to things sucking......DJ is a new breed of color analyst, alright.

:lol:

DJ is nothing but a yes man for Hawk. I'd much rather have whimpy up there.

I think Rooney and Farmer make a much better team over on the radio side of the house.

It seems I am the only one who remembers the infamous Boner Comment as I've yet to see it mentioned anywhere. Oh well, it's been two years and I am still LMAO when I remember it.

I don't remember which game it was and whatnot, but Hawk was going off on one of his solemn Mr. Baseball tangents, about dis and dat and de oder teeng....and at some point he throws in the word 'boner' -- which I guess in his old-timer vocabulary must still carry the archaic, harmless connotation (see: gay, f*g, etc)

In any case, DJ gleefully interupts him in the middle of a sentence like only Feisty can and goes all Beavis like, "Hawk, you said 'boner'"

You had to hear it right there and then, the inflecton, the context, the sudden'ness of it all.....Right after DJ said it, there was this deadly PAUSE that had to last at least few munutes, during which I thought Hawk would strangle DJ and then hang his carcass on the overhead beam right there and then......

Man, what a classic. Brought the whole new literal meaning to ROFTLMAO.

DJ is nothing but a yes man for Hawk.  I'd much rather have whimpy up there.

I think Rooney and Farmer make a much better team over on the radio side of the house.

Absolutely! Rooney and Farmer are the greatest! I wish the delay with the dish wasn't so great and I could listen to the radio and watch the game.