Mubarak: Arabs Hate U.S. More Than Ever

Texsox

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I looked, the US is THE largest importer of Arab oil...the Arabs are not going to risk losing their #1 customer!

Absoulutely right. We may depend on them for our energy needs but without us as a customer their oil ( revenue ) dependent economies would quickly falter.

We are 6 percent of the world who could wipe out the other 94% in 20 minutes if we chose to do so.  With our military, economic and political strength as great as it is I think it behooves other nations to stay on our good side.

I never read so many bulls***. I was trying to control myself, but this is ridiculous.

And you try to call the Arabs terrorists, i think you shoyld look at yourself.

We are 6 percent of the world who could wipe out the other 94% in 20 minutes if we chose to do so.

PUTA QUE O PARIU! This is so f***ing arrogant...

Do you think that just the US can do some damage??? Wake the f*** up. And because of this the US can do what he wants, like this motherf***er Bush is doing, you are a moron! You are fighting with an enemy that didnt any weapons at all. US got them by their backs, making the UN to clean up the Iraq and their so called WMD. It had nothing in there, it's ridiculous, how the f*** this guy write this, respect the rest of the world, you are idiot.

:fyou

I never read so many bulls***. I was trying to control myself, but this is ridiculous.

And you try to call the Arabs terrorists, i think you shoyld look at yourself.

PUTA QUE O PARIU! This is so f***ing arrogant...

Do you think that just the US can do some damage??? Wake the f*** up. And because of this the US can do what he wants, like this motherf***er Bush is doing, you are a moron! You are fighting with an enemy that didnt any weapons at all. US got them by their backs, making the UN to clean up the Iraq and their so called WMD. It had nothing in there, it's ridiculous, how the f*** this guy write this, respect the rest of the world, you are idiot.

:fyou

How am I a terrorist?

I never killed innocent peoplle, like the "Palis" do?!

Alrighty then.  When you learn where and when to place the word "an" come talk to me.  Loser.

I heard you are on South Korea, huh? You better respect people in there. Do you think all the countries in the world will get on their knees to your counry? You are so f***ing wrong!

Loser? Who are you to call me loser? Why you are a winner? Because you are AN american? I never read so many things anti-world or US patritiotism like i'm reading now.

f*** that!

That has nothing to do with Nobel Peace Prizes.  The UN is 60 years old and has won many more awards than Americans.

You'd think that the Arab people (countries) that were around for thousands of years would have made a proportionate amount of contributions to the world.

I heard you are on South Korea, huh? You better respect people in there. Do you think all the countries in the world will get on their knees to your counry? You are so f***ing wrong!

Loser? Who are you to call me loser? Why you are a winner? Because you are AN american? I never read so many things anti-world or US patritiotism like i'm reading now.

f*** that!

I'm a terrorist remember? Shouldn't I be strapping a bomb to my chest and walking into a crowded restaurant with a detonater in hand instead of working with a trusted ally? Oh wait............