Mubarak: Arabs Hate U.S. More Than Ever

Texsox

You'd think that  the Arab people (countries) that were around for thousands of years would have made a proportionate amount of contributions to the world.

That is an odd comparision for an award that has been around for such a relatively short amount of time. Societial contributions are such an objective thing, and an award like the Nobel becomes a very political thing at times.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is an odd comparision for an award that has been around for such a relatively short amount of time.  Societial contributions are such an objective thing, and an award like the Nobel becomes a very political thing at times.

I was just using the Nobel prize as an example.

Because I make my living defending human freedom.........

What is it you do with your time besides being annoying and working on your english skills?

Human freedom???? :lolhitting

So defending human freedom is invading other countries and killing hundreds of innocent people? YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Defending human freedom is sending bombs to other countries...you are a new Nobel Prize winner.

About English, at least i can write some things, but you....forget it.

Human freedom????  :lolhitting

So defending human freedom is invading other countries and killing hundreds of innocent people? YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Defending human freedom is sending bombs to other countries...you are a new Nobel Prize winner.

About English, at least i can write some things, but you....forget it.

last time I checked, the iraqi insurgents were doing a pretty good job of blowing themselves the f*** up...

they really don't need our help

i'm not that stupid like you are...

Defending human freedom... :lol: :lol:  :lol:

I was being sarcastic in case you failed to grasp that.

I would say that you wouldn't last 5 minutes over there but then I realized that the insurgents would be too paralyzed with laughter at the sight of you that they wouldn't be able to do much.

what really bothers me is that all of these countries that bug us about Iraq, and I'm not saying that they necessarily don't have a right to, all have major issues of their own.

France has huge immigrant prejudice problems, as do many western european nations. Russia just might want to take care of Checneya and the cancer known as "chernobyl", which is primed and ready to f-up the world, once again. Mexico laughs at us when the majority of it's income comes from money sent back from the US. Brazil needs to figure out that the rain forest is our friend. Spain has the Basque seperatists. and so on and so on.

While the US interests in Iraq should be questioned, I hate the fact that other nations go unchecked and make us the focus of the worlds hate

World opinion shouldn't (doesn't) matter to the US. We are #1...we are what every other country (should) aspire(s) to be.

More importantly, the rest of the world needs the US a hell of a lot more than we need them. We can be completely self reliant (self sufficient) if need be. How many other countries can make that claim?

:usa :headbang :usa :headbang :usa :headbang :usa

World opinion shouldn't (doesn't) matter to the US. We are #1...we are what every other country (should) aspire(s) to be.

More importantly, the rest of the world needs the US a hell of a lot more than we need them. We can be completely self reliant (self sufficient) if need be. How many other countries can make that claim?

:usa  :headbang  :usa  :headbang  :usa  :headbang  :usa

don't you mean we're #2... israel is #1, right?

I humbly submit that your view on interdependence and independence is extremely myopic

also dangerous

act arrogantly and we will be the target of every terrorist in the world and nothing will stop that

being a part of the world is the only way we can live at peace in the world

When the US runs out of natural ressources you know you're going to come knocking on our door. :canada

Deutscheland Deutscheland uber alles... :puke

f*** nationalism. Last time I checked, this is a round world.

In the words of Doug Stanhope: " 'They blew up the WTC because they're jealous of the way we live!' No, they're not f***ing jealous. They just want us to stop f***ing with them! Why are we over there negotiating peace in the Middle East? Who the f*** are we? We have problems in our own country like the election dispute. You didn't see the emperor of Tunisia coming over here to settle that for us. They're not jealous of us. The US is like the fat, skanky, unwashed whore on Ricki Lake that the audience boos and she starts saying 'You're just jealous! You're just jealous of me and my spandex and my dirty ass!' It's the arrogance that gets us blown up."

Deutscheland Deutscheland uber alles... :puke

f*** nationalism.  Last time I checked, this is a round world.

In the words of Doug Stanhope: " 'They blew up the WTC because they're jealous of the way we live!' No, they're not f***ing jealous. They just want us to stop f***ing with them! Why are we over there negotiating peace in the Middle East? Who the f*** are we? We have problems in our own country like the election dispute. You didn't see the emperor of Tunisia coming over here to settle that for us. They're not jealous of us. The US is like the fat, skanky, unwashed whore on Ricki Lake that the audience boos and she starts saying 'You're just jealous! You're just jealous of me and my spandex and my dirty ass!' It's the arrogance that gets us blown up."

That's great, Apu.

Keep apologizing for the terrorists!

These terrorist Arab countries of yours don't resent the US so much when they need our financial support!

I don't think "comedians" are the best sources to cite, but in your case, Apu, Stanhope is the most reliable source you have ever cited!

Don't you have some Apaches to go fly over funerals killing innocent people or something, I4E? You promote genocide of an entire race of people...but the supreme irony of it all is not lost on me because I figured you would be the last person promoting genocide. Remember Arbeit Macht Frei much?

Don't you have some Apaches to go fly over funerals killing innocent people or something, I4E? You promote genocide of an entire race of people...but the supreme irony of it all is not lost on me because I figured you would be the last person promoting genocide.  Remember Arbeit Macht Frei much?

You're wrong once again.

The "palestinians" promote genocide, not Israel or Jews!

You're wrong once again.

The "palestinians" promote genocide, not Israel or Jews!

Just a couple days ago you were demanding the heads of random Palestinians, Mr. Genocidal Nationalist.

You should read some works by Ran HaCohen. He teaches in Tel Aviv and is a Jew. But I'm sure you'd just say he was an anti-Semite because he dares to speak out against the IDF killing of unarmed civilians etc.

A bit from HaCohen from 9/23/2003

The State of Israel has always been cynically exploiting allegations of anti-semitism, condemning purported and cooperating with actual anti-semites at will. Last week, to quote just a minor example, when the world was outraged by Italy's monarch Berlusconi's claim that his fascist predecessor Mussolini "had not killed anybody but just sent people to holidays in exile" – which comes fairly close to Holocaust denial – the only official Israeli reaction was that of an unnamed spokesman for the 2nd Minister in the Ministry of Finance, who mumbled that "If the words have been said (!), one can not agree with them, since History speaks for itself" (Ha'aretz 14.9, p.12 bottom). The reason for this ear-deafening outcry is simple: Berlusconi, like most right-wing extremists, has taken a decisive pro-Israel stand in Europe. So let him even deny the Holocaust if he likes, Israel will show understanding. After all, Israel was a closest ally of the most racist regime in the post-WWII era, South Africa's Apartheid: moral considerations have never played any role whatsoever in Israel's politics and diplomacy.