Mubarak: Arabs Hate U.S. More Than Ever

Texsox

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple days ago you were demanding the heads of random Palestinians, Mr. Genocidal Nationalist.

You should read some works by Ran HaCohen.  He teaches in Tel Aviv and is a Jew.  But I'm sure you'd just say he was an anti-Semite because he dares to speak out against the IDF killing of unarmed civilians etc.

For the last f***ing time, Apu, the IDF does NOT INTENTIONALLY KILL unarmed "palestinians"...it's called COLLATERAL DAMAGE!

The "palis" DO TARGET CIVILIANS!!!

:bang :bang :bang

About a week ago I sent you info on a former "pali" terrorist who is now a Zionist and is speaking at colleges across the US...did you check it out?

Yes and then I sent you a bunch of stuff to check out.

You must also know that HAMAS is not totally a terrorist organization to the Palestinians. It's one of the few places where they can get food and other basic needs. You take out the head of an organization that is feeding kids, granted they do terrorist actions and people will be pissed because you cut off their means to get food. You know...block them from their jobs, cause massive unemployment, kill them off...they tend to get angry when you knock out their last crutch for survival and getting food.

That's great, Apu.

Keep apologizing for the terrorists!

These terrorist Arab countries of yours don't resent the US so much when they need our financial support!

How is presenting a view of 'why' appologizing?

The US has killed more people around the globe than any other civilization in history. I suppose that makes us everybodies friend.

Radicals firing ak-47s in the air and chanting "death to Israel, death to the Jews" are hardly innocent civilians!

How about Homeland Security people chanting death to Palistinians, are they innocent?

World opinion shouldn't (doesn't) matter to the US. We are #1...we are what every other country (should) aspire(s) to be.

More importantly, the rest of the world needs the US a hell of a lot more than we need them. We can be completely self reliant (self sufficient) if need be. How many other countries can make that claim?

:usa  :headbang  :usa  :headbang  :usa  :headbang  :usa

:usa :headbang :usa

We are 6 percent of the world who could wipe out the other 94% in 20 minutes if we chose to do so

And the "world" can destroy US in about 19.5 minutes if it ever wished.

Who's gonna protect you, Big Laser In the Sky? :lol:

Someone should let Nuke know that, technically, his life is not worth more, on any level, than that of a disease-ridden blind Bombai beggar. Universe doesn't care.

:usa

And the "world" can destroy US in about 19.5 minutes if it ever wished.

Who's gonna protect you, Big Laser In the Sky? :lol:

Someone should let Nuke know that, technically, his life is not worth more, on any level, than that of a disease-ridden blind Bombai beggar. Universe doesn't care.

:usa

good post

you used the wrong word, when you said "technically" when "actually" would be the right word for all of us.

excellent post.

World opinion shouldn't (doesn't) matter to the US. We are #1...we are what every other country (should) aspire(s) to be.

More importantly, the rest of the world needs the US a hell of a lot more than we need them. We can be completely self reliant (self sufficient) if need be. How many other countries can make that claim?

:usa  :headbang  :usa  :headbang  :usa  :headbang  :usa

Oh that's right you guys don't import anything. :rolleyes:

I generally don't agree, politically, with cwsox and Apu. But Nuke and I4E, you guys are making their case for them. You are being the perfect example of the much hated, but accurately stereotyped "arrogant American". Note rafacostas responses to some of the venom you two are spewing.

I'd much rather be represented by Apu's and cwsox's portayal of an American than by what either of you two represent.

How is presenting a view of 'why' appologizing?

The US has killed more people around the globe than any other civilization in history. I suppose that makes us everybodies friend.

That's the most outrageous and asinine statement I've ever seen on these boards and I've seen some whoppers in my time here.

You tell me that we've shed more blood around the world than the Nazi's? More than the Soviets? More than the Romans? More than the Mongolians? More than the Barbarians? More than the Serbs and Croats? More than ( Insert African nation here (Rwanda comes to mind) )?

More than the...............

I think we're pretty far down the list of bloodthirsty nations in human history there turbo.

That's the most outrageous and asinine statement I've ever seen on these boards and I've seen some whoppers in my time here.

You tell me that we've shed more blood around the world than the Nazi's?  More than the Soviets? More than the Romans?  More than the Mongolians?  More than the Barbarians?  More than the Serbs and Croats?  More than ( Insert African nation here (Rwanda comes to mind) )?

More than the...............

I think we're pretty far down the list of bloodthirsty nations in human history there turbo.

So a country that murders only a few million people is better than countries who murder more millions? :lol:

Just because there are bigger blood soaked murderering countries out there does not negate the blood on our hands.

So a country that murders only a few million people is better than countries who murder more millions?  :lol:

Just because there are bigger blood soaked murderering countries out there does not negate the blood on our hands.

I know we've got some blood on our hands but we'd have to have to murder many many millions more to even come close to the names I mentioned.

Every nation has some blood on its hands but I think the good we do in the world far outweighs the black marks we have riding on our shirts.

How about Homeland Security people chanting death to Palistinians, are they innocent?

I have NEVER chanted "Death to Palestinians"!

I will say however, that I wouldn't mind seeing everyone who wants Jews dead, solely because we are Jews, die horribly painful deaths. (Polls show that that includes 67%+ of all "Palestinians"!).

I, like every other Jew in the world, just want to be left alone, to live in peace, without persecution.

I have NEVER chanted "Death to Palestinians"!

I will say however, that I wouldn't mind seeing everyone who wants Jews dead, solely because we are Jews, die horribly painful deaths. (Polls show that that includes 67%+ of all "Palestinians"!).

I, like every other Jew in the world, just want to be left alone, to live in peace, without persecution.

Kinda tough when you're surrounded on 3 sides by a bunch of folks who are sworn to annihilate your nation huh?

I know we've got some blood on our hands but we'd have to have to murder many many millions more to even come close to the names I mentioned. 

Every nation has some blood on its hands but I think the good we do in the world far outweighs the black marks we have riding on our shirts.

Once again, I have to agree with Nuke.

If the US decided tomorrow that we were going to close our borders, abd be totally self reliant, the world's economy would crumble.

99+% of the world benefits from the US's existance, and these benefits FAR outweigh any (preceived) "burdens" that the US puts on the rest of the world.