Weather looks crappy for game tonight

zach23

Getting back to the original topic, I hope you guys are right about the weather clearing up by gametime, cause its raining hard here (Streamwood,IL) and weather.com has rain and thunderstorms for the entire night....

All hell just broke loose here in Hillside.. parking lot is half flooded. :o

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only do Sox fans ignore their team, but they act as if D'Angelo Jiminez was a cancer on this team.  He'll have a 360 OBP.......in his sleep!  :D

For certain I'll be at the Cell thursday.  Hopefully this wont be a rehash of the game following the all-star break, where a packed crowd of several hundred weathered out the storms to watch Fartolo get rocked by the Tigers.

I was at that game last year and stayed :puke :headshake

534, row 5, seats 9-10

pretty much every Saturday and Sunday home game

I think I will have the kid with me on the 1st and 2nd, he has been bugging me a lot to go (which is a very good thing, better than me having to drag him!) and he loves the fireworks.

Just dawned on me I have a meeting the 2nd.  f*** it.  I will get someone to cover that.  I am going to USCF that weekend.

That's cool, I hope I get to meet you!

Rain just started to kick up in the city, which is probably not good news.

Although there are still people playing outside at the baseball field across the street, so I guess if the players have any heart they wont be afraid of the rain.

SB

It's back down to a spit here already. It's moving at 30mph so I bet we'll be fine. Late start, but no big deal.

Well, I gave my tix to my brother -- Everyone bailed on me. Nobody wants to sit in the rain. -- HS kids don't say no to free tix...  They'll have fun --

Cheat.. where are they sitting? We'll go make sure they are behaving. ;)

Well they're supposed to be in section 105 --- That's why noone was going with me. (even though I would have spent my time in the Bullpen Bar) -- I expect them to sit where they can take some cover.

You should have just gone.. I doubt the folks in the 4 next to us will go and you could have camped out with us.

Fan.. 294 and 55 were parking lots at 2 this afternoon.. Good luck!

That's why I am taking RT 83 to Ogden and then Ogden to 294. I wish there was an alternate for 294 for me, but with Lagrange being under construction forever (was supposed to end in December, but last time through - about a month ago, it was worse than ever), there is none for me. :(

I think we're gonna get this game in.

If we don't shouldn't there be a double header either tomorrow or Thursday considering this is the last and only time we play the Yanks at home? That'd be kinda cool too, but I really wanna get this game in tonight.

Jason said last week his suspension is up Thur.  I always assumed it was supposed to last 6 months (dating back from Dec.) but apparently its not.  No matter, I'm sure he'll have alot of catching up to do. :rolleyes:

Thats unless he's already been posting here......I have my suspicions of Young Gun.

I had that same thought. none of the IPs match up. It sounded just like him IMO.