zach23

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to you two...

If you were REAL FANS you'd go to the game, support the team, and pump up those attendance #'s!!

:lolhitting

I will make my Cell debut for this season in May...Steff, get the Soxtalk gathering ready and invite Beastly... :D

Listen to you two...

If you were REAL FANS you'd go to the game, support the team, and pump up those attendance #'s!!

:lolhitting

Not only do Sox fans ignore their team, but they act as if D'Angelo Jiminez was a cancer on this team. He'll have a 360 OBP.......in his sleep! :D

For certain I'll be at the Cell thursday. Hopefully this wont be a rehash of the game following the all-star break, where a packed crowd of several hundred weathered out the storms to watch Fartolo get rocked by the Tigers.

Not only do Sox fans ignore their team, but they act as if D'Angelo Jiminez was a cancer on this team.  He'll have a 360 OBP.......in his sleep!  :D

For certain I'll be at the Cell thursday.  Hopefully this wont be a rehash of the game following the all-star break, where a packed crowd of several hundred weathered out the storms to watch Fartolo get rocked by the Tigers.

:lolhitting I was at that game, finally gave up at around 9:30 and headed home, by the time i got home, they were starting, and already down 9-0, or whatever it was.

I was at one of the Detroit series last year where Gary Knotts threw a gem ( :rolleyes:) and beat us like 2-1 or 1-0.

After that one I went out to the parking lot and did one of these: :puke

Maybe the lowest point of my season last year as a Sox fan...

Of course if you dont count when they traded D'Angelo, that was the worst...

:lolhitting I was at that game, finally gave up at around 9:30 and headed home, by the time i got home, they were starting, and already down 9-0, or whatever it was.

That game was horrible! It was raining so bad. We were standing with Zach on the ramp and the poor thing had just had his foot surgery and his walking cast was getting soaked..

Who are you having kick his ass? ;)

I think he could make history for being the first person banned from Soxtalk for behavior at a Soxfest gathering... :o

When is he due back anyhow? Isn't it later this month?

When is he due back anyhow?  Isn't it later this month?

Jason said last week his suspension is up Thur. I always assumed it was supposed to last 6 months (dating back from Dec.) but apparently its not. No matter, I'm sure he'll have alot of catching up to do. :rolleyes:

Thats unless he's already been posting here......I have my suspicions of Young Gun.

Jason said last week his suspension is up Thur.  I always assumed his suspension was 6 months (dating back from Dec.) but apparently its not.  No matter, I'm sure he'll have alot of catching up to do with all of us. :rolleyes: Thats unless he's already been posting......I have my suspicions of Young Gun.

Young Gun could be Old Roman - who else would think to go back to the old old threads? Or not. Could be Beastley. Could be a unique person all his/her own self. I hadn't thought of YG as Beastley, interesting thought.

Haha serious? Me, my girlfriend, my sister, and mom will be there in the UD. I'd be in section 540, Row 4, Seats 6-9.

534, row 5, seats 9-10

pretty much every Saturday and Sunday home game

I think I will have the kid with me on the 1st and 2nd, he has been bugging me a lot to go (which is a very good thing, better than me having to drag him!) and he loves the fireworks.

Just dawned on me I have a meeting the 2nd. f*** it. I will get someone to cover that. I am going to USCF that weekend.

hey if anyone has a chance to go, go

it sounds as if the rain will pass through

go - please for those of us who cannot

I hear ya loud and clear bro!! Even though it's raining out.................... you just never know!!!!! Remember my previous "Rick" story????? If anything, there will be plenty of time to scarf down a couple of "tube steaks" and some pizza!!