Inquiry into Israel's Use

LowerCaseRepublican

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are ignorant, Apu.

If the "palis" don't like it, they can always go back to their REAL (historical) homeland...Jordan. Ooops, that's right, no one wants them there either. History's mutts!

Keep on wasting your parents' tuition money...you're getting some education.

History's mutts? f***, if you read your history you'll find out that Uganda almost became the Jewish homeland. But it was an easier sell to get Jews to come to Israel, so that's why they chose Israel. And read the context of the 1917 Balfour Declaration. The UK, France and the rest of Europe and the US didn't want the Jews in their country (yeah they were the real anti-Semites) so they kicked people out of their countries and gave them the land that Palestinians already had because Europe didn't want the Jews in their lands. Let's get our facts straight, skippy.

It wasn't until the UN took away over 35% of Palestinian land to create Israel (mainly for the anti-Semitic reason that the US/UK/France didn't want the Jews in their country...check out the history on it)

But....I thought....hollow charges of grand anti-semitism are favorite rhetorical refuge of the blood-thirsty zionist imperialists....hmm.....I guess in the last 60 years, Greater Jewry has been suddenly embraced in the aformentioned parts of the world...

Tex is right, Apu is almost as fair-minded as Izzy -- and a wholalot less entertaining.

In the 60's and 70's, a running joke in the Soviet Union basically satirized the government's domestic and foreign policy unfailingly blaming nearly every global catastrophy and armed conflict/civil unrest on the works of "Zionist Aggressors and their Imperialist Allies".......as newer shipments of weaponry made their way to Syrian and Egyptian portals. Some of the more ironic headlines from the major newspapers in 1967 and 1973 in particular, were pants-pissingly funny, absurd inaccuracies and fabrications and all. When it comes to that time period, Apu literally repeats them point-by-point as though reading off a manual. But I am sure it's all a giant coincidence

One of the reasons this thread is exruciatingly boring to me is that the entire debate is framed by two ideological parrots on extreme sides of the issue, frequently spouting outlandish premises and supporting their simplistic propositions with facts that, when twisted out of proper context, are rendered almost irrelevant.

Adonai gave the land to Hebrews. But it rightfully belongs to Palestinians. Palis are sub-human scum. But Zionists are Neo-Nazis. UN is worthless. No, UN is the ultimate, disinterested arbiter of right and wrong. Pali economy crushed is a good thing when it comes to the peace process. Israel goes out of its way to murder innocent children and to desecrate Holy sites in order to provoke another intifada. Peace will never take place. No, peace is possible as long as the puppet PLO leadership is appeased and Israel is strategically compromised. Collateral damage is no biggie. But suicide bombings are just a cute way in which

the ever-noble Palestinians express their displeasure.....And on and on it rolls.

When winodj, FSJ, CW and jauggernaut stopped posting, this topic died.

Actually, I am going to have to go with the fact it died months ago for the bulk of us. :rolleyes:

That's because the "bulk of you" couldn't give a s*** about Middle East if you tried. I am guessing that made the distancing a little easier.

And yeah, I agree that the official TOD goes back to 2003 when the original thread was locked.

The arguements get pretty stupid.  The concept is monumental.  We are talking about a country fighting for its very exsistance, versus a people who no one wants.

Naw, on here. They go on and on and its always the same people and similar information. They arent going to convince each other anything.

But....I thought....hollow charges of grand anti-semitism are favorite rhetorical refuge of the blood-thirsty zionist imperialists....hmm.....I guess in the last 60 years, Greater Jewry has been suddenly embraced in the aformentioned parts of the world...

Tex is right, Apu is almost as fair-minded as Izzy -- and a wholalot less entertaining.   

In the 60's and 70's, a running joke in the Soviet Union basically satirized the government's domestic and foreign policy unfailingly blaming nearly every global catastrophy and armed conflict/civil unrest on the works of "Zionist Aggressors and their Imperialist Allies".......as newer shipments of weaponry made their way to Syrian and Egyptian portals. Some of the more ironic headlines from the major newspapers in 1967 and 1973 in particular, were pants-pissingly funny, absurd inaccuracies and fabrications and all. When it comes to that time period, Apu literally repeats them point-by-point as though reading off a manual. But I am sure it's all a giant coincidence 

One of the reasons this thread is exruciatingly boring to me is that the entire debate is framed by two ideological parrots on extreme sides of the issue, frequently spouting outlandish premises and supporting their simplistic propositions with facts that, when twisted out of proper context, are rendered almost irrelevant.

Adonai gave the land to Hebrews. But it rightfully belongs to Palestinians. Palis are sub-human scum.  But Zionists are Neo-Nazis.  UN is worthless.  No, UN is the ultimate, disinterested arbiter of right and wrong. Pali economy crushed is a good thing when it comes to the peace process.  Israel goes out of its way to murder innocent children and to desecrate Holy sites in order to provoke another intifada.  Peace will never take place.  No, peace is possible as long as the puppet PLO leadership is appeased and Israel is strategically compromised.  Collateral damage is no biggie.  But suicide bombings are just a cute way in which

the ever-noble Palestinians express their displeasure.....And on and on it rolls.

When winodj, FSJ, CW and jauggernaut stopped posting, this topic died.

I agree, my "Rogers Park Brother".

I am done trying to convince Apu of anything. He's an ignorant anti-Semite, anti-American and anti-Israel(i) and always will be!

I am done!

4E, are the Israeli's who favor negotiating and incorporating Palestinians into society anti-semetic? You do know that Israel is divided by the best path to peace. Are you claiming that those Israelis who do not want to kill every Palestinian in sight are anti-semetic?

Once again, I (strongly) urge the MODS to "kill" all Israel/"Palestine" discussions. They lead nowhere, and I cannot spend time at work answering Apu's uneducated ravings!

Sorry dude. There has to be a reason to close a thread. You two arguing isn't nearly enough. You are basically asking us to censor stuff, which we won't do without a damned good reason.

yeah, I'll chime in on that too. I just can't believe it's still going on. There's no reason to close a thread of this nature, unless threats and/or defamation occurs.

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! You respond one more time and I'm gonna kick your ass

4E, are the Israeli's who favor negotiating and incorporating Palestinians into society anti-semetic? You do know that Israel is divided by the best path to peace. Are you claiming that those Israelis who do not want to kill every Palestinian in sight are anti-semetic?

Not at all. ALL Israelis want to live in peace with their Arab neighbors. I Would love nothing more than to see an end to the war(s) between Arabs and Jews.

For this to happen, the Arabs have to agree to end ALL violence towards Israel and Jews, and to actually end it! As long as there ar egroups like Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Aqsa, etc., and these groups have a say-so in policy making decisions, they will never "declare peace" with Israel. And since, Israel has every right to defend herself and her citizenry....