Pictures, news, rosters...everything Knights

Knights11

First time poster, but I've been lurking and reading for a while now. Just wanted to let you know of a site for the Knights that gives you some other information that the regular website doesnt give you. www.charlotteknights.com/mediastadium The media stadium site has some great action shots, headshots, and all the news releases for Charlotte. This in addition to their regular site (streaming audio, webcasts for home games) makes their site pretty cool. Just thought I'd let anyone who is interested know about it.

I saw Kohlmeier throw last night, and he was in complete control the entire game. The only reason he was lifted was to give wunsch a chance to throw, and if he hadnt been he probably could have finished at least the 8th. Charlotte's pitching has been great, but their offense has been offensive. 3 runs or less in 12 of their first 20 games. In the name of Chico Lind thats bad!

Welcome aboard and thanks a ton! It appears a flurry of Knights avatars and sigs are coming. Already 2 for posters in this thread alone!

Anybody else notice the resemblance of Diaz to Miguel Olivo? Granted Diaz is darker, but their faces have a lot of similar features.

diaz-f.jpg

7028.jpg

Welcome aboard and thanks a ton! It appears a flurry of Knights avatars and sigs are coming. Already 2 for posters in this thread alone!

Anybody else notice the resemblance of Diaz to Miguel Olivo? Granted Diaz is darker, but their faces have a lot of similar features.

diaz-f.jpg

7028.jpg

wow, ya i do

Yeah I live in Charlotte and will be at every game this year.....Im looking forward to Valentin playing tonight, hes in the lineup in the three spot, pushing reed up to two. The Knights are facing left handed knuckleballer Ray Aguilar from Richmond....should be intesting to watch

Yeah I live in Charlotte and will be at every game this year.....Im looking forward to Valentin playing tonight, hes in the lineup in the three spot, pushing reed up to two.  The Knights are facing left handed knuckleballer Ray Aguilar from Richmond....should be intesting to watch

:headbang Thats awesome.

Welcome aboard

Tonight's (4/30) lineup in Charlotte is the same as last night's with Valentin batting third as the DH. Felix Diaz is on the hill looking for his fourth win of the year. Former White Sox prospect Tim Hummel is batting fourth for Louisville.....time to go watch some BP :headbang

Thanks for the warm welcome....hopefully I wont bore you with too much Knights talk....btw, not sure if anyone knows this stat, but reed is hitting .478 (11-23) vs. left handers this year....not a bad start

Very good stat to see, Reed easily hit betta off righties last season, if I had one concern about Jeremy coming into this year, it was his ability to hit against lefties.

Very good stat to see, Reed easily hit betta off righties last season, if I had one concern about Jeremy coming into this year, it was his ability to hit against lefties.

That was only true in the first half last year when he was at Winston-Salem. While in Birmingham, he hit .410 against lefties (62 AB) and .408 against righties (180 AB).

In Winston, he hit .256 (only 43 AB) against lefties and .352 (179 AB) against righties.