Idiots? We've got idiots alright

Spiff

I almost posted the original article last night cause it pissed me off so much, but I didn't.

Now espn picked up on it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1792200

original article

http://www.dailycollegian.com/vnews/displa...be?in_archive=1

This is the kind of ultra-liberal enviroment I deal with every day. :puke

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy sacrifices his life so someone has the right to call him an idiot.  Unbelievable.  I guess every paper has their Kotex-Boy who will say anything to draw attention to himself.

They probably have get-togethers so they can swap stories. You call him Kotek-boy & I call him Moron-idi-ot.

I almost posted the original article last night cause it pissed me off so much, but I didn't.

Now espn picked up on it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1792200

original article

http://www.dailycollegian.com/vnews/displa...be?in_archive=1

People like that son of a b**** in the article dont deserve to live in a place where the freedom of speech, that men of honor and integrity like Pat Tillman throughout our history, paid for with their lives.

People like that, all smug and comfortable, dont deserve to live in a place where there are other folks providing that smugness and comfort with blood and sacrifice.

People like that selfish asshole dont deserve to live in a place like America.

People like that cock sucker dont deserve to live.

People like that son of a b**** in the article dont deserve to live in a place where the freedom of speech, that men of honor and integrity like Pat Tillman throughout our history, paid for with their lives.

People like that, all smug and comfortable, dont deserve to live in a place where there are other folks providing that smugness and comfort with blood and sacrifice.

:usa I second that. :notworthy

The military only fights for our rights to say what they agree with. Why don't these idiots understand that? We only have the right to the freedom to speak thatwhat our military gives us. Idiots.

Go kill that guy Nuke. You have the freedom to say the guy deserves to die. The miltary agrees with you.

He reminds me of all the assholes that didn't respect our Commander in Chief Clinton when he was President. They didn't deserve to live in the US either. People like those cock suckers don't deserve to live.

The military only fights for our rights to say what they agree with. Why don't these idiots understand that? We only have the right to the freedom to speak thatwhat our military gives us. Idiots.

Go kill that guy Nuke. You have the freedom to say the guy deserves to die. The miltary agrees with you.

He reminds me of all the assholes that didn't respect our Commander in Chief Clinton when he was President. They didn't deserve to live in the US either. People like those cock suckers don't deserve to live.

I stand by what I said.

People like that s***bag who make outrageous statements like that dont deserve any of what they have.

That's the sad irony of being a soldier. Myself and countless others go out there and put it all on the line for everybody. That includes scumbags like that who call us "rambo's" and "idiots".

Would I kill someone like that? Come on now, that's beneath even you.

Does someone with that attitude deserve what he has in this country? HELL NO!

I stand by what I said.

People like that s***bag who make outrageous statements like that dont deserve any of what they have. 

That's the sad irony of being a soldier.  Myself and countless others go out there and put it all on the line for everybody.  That includes scumbags like that who call us "rambo's"  and "idiots".

Would I kill someone like that?  Come on now, that's beneath even you.

Does someone with that attitude deserve what he has in this country?  HELL NO!

What do you have to do to "deserve" this country? I disagree with everything that man said, but I will defend his freedom of speech to say it. When we take away his, we begin to take away yours, then mine.

We always talk about the military fighting for our freedoms, yet it always seems to only be the freedom the military agrees with. That's the same "freedom" they had in Russia, Iraq, Cuba, and dozens of other countries. The freedom to say things the government and military agrees with.

True freedom is being able, without wishes of death, to say things the government and military doesn't agree with.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. -- George Orwell

In this guy's very dumbass way, I think he did make the point that these foreign policy moves did not do anything to substantially increase the security of the United States. Al Qaeda membership is drastically increasing with the collateral damage, the stories of US troops torturing prisoners, the huge increase in opium exports from Afghanistan etc.

In my conversations with Nuke, he even told me that we had/have no clue what the f*** we are doing in Fallujah and had no real plan.

Do I think what the kid wrote was pretty damn moronic? Yes. Do I think he made a point that the military should be used to defend us and not necessarily be sent halfway around the globe to attack a country that never attacked us and was not a threat to us? (i.e. Iraq) Yes.

Personally, I'd like a little bit better cause for the war than what we were given for the war in Iraq to send off people to die. What the military does is important but I don't think that we can totally trust rulers that are beholden to different lobbies/industries that gave them campaign contributions to make certain foreign policy maneuvers. This isn't just a knock on Bush...it's throughout our history.

What do you have to do to "deserve" this country? I disagree with everything that man said, but I will defend his freedom of speech to say it. When we take away his, we begin to take away yours, then mine.

We always talk about the military fighting for our freedoms, yet it always seems to only be the freedom the military agrees with. That's the same "freedom" they had in Russia, Iraq, Cuba, and dozens of other countries. The freedom to say things the government and military agrees with.

True freedom is being able, without wishes of death, to say things the government and military doesn't agree with.

I will say this one last time......slowly

When a person who is all smug and comfortable in his rich suburban existence goes around insulting people who pay for his freedoms with their lives he no longer deserves them. Do I want them taken from him? Of course not, he has his rights. Does he deserve them? No.

I will say this one last time......slowly

When a person who is all smug and comfortable in his rich suburban existence goes around insulting people who pay for his freedoms with their lives he no longer deserves them.  Do I want them taken from him?  Of course not, he has his rights.  Does he deserve them?  No.

I will also go slowly.

What does someone have to do to deserve those rights?

does that mean never criticizing?

Criticize all you'd like but what that guy said is outrageous, offensive and way out of line.

If people like that dont like the military thats fine, we dont like him either, but when you insult a man who turned down millions to go serve his country you have crossed the line.

Criticize all you'd like but what that guy said is outrageous, offensive and way out of line.

If people like that dont like the military thats fine, we dont like him either, but when you insult a man who turned down millions to go serve his country you have crossed the line.

I agree with everything you just said.

I wouldn't call that liberal or ultra liberal.

Its just pendantic to the point of stupidity. Utter stupidity. Ultra stupidity.

Again, my son is a Marine on active duty. He is doing what he feels in good conscience he should be doing and that's anyone can ask. Tillman is an hero as are every known and unknown casualty.

The whole argument about who deserves to live is one I am staying away from.

Somewhere else it is mentioned that Tilman was rapped for leaving behind a family. Screw that thinking. Tilman did what he did because there are things larger than our own personal lives.

We may have the deepest disagreemenmts with the president, the sec of defense, whomever. That is more than alright.

But as for those who serve - noithing but respect. They don't make the policy. They bear the brunt of all policy decisions, good or bad. God Bless the enlisted ones.